Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovemeaning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovemeaning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love क्या है, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil,

• 32 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Tell us about yourself. When did you understand the meaning of love? #aboutme #lovemeaning Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I felt I was needed and not used, 
I was wanted and not left wanting
I was let go to be myself and not left to to go away from another self
I was laughed with and not laughed at
I stopped searching for it's meaning and became it's meaning

Tell us about yourself. When did you understand the meaning of love? #aboutme #lovemeaning

Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Tell us about yourself. When did you understand the meaning of love? #aboutme #lovemeaning Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I get cheated, betrayed with my kindness,  and finally without losing the hope I found you where my heart is!
 Tell us about yourself. When did you understand the meaning of love? #aboutme #lovemeaning

Gita Khanna

read more

I gazed long into the mirror
The first time I met you
Tried looking at myself
From your eyes... 
I knew then. 
I was done.. 
Cupid had done his job.!!!  Tell us about yourself. When did you understand the meaning of love? #aboutme #lovemeaning

Feba

read more
my mind nodded in unison with my heart to let go off the fear of being unrequited Tell us about yourself. When did you understand the meaning of love? #aboutme #lovemeaning

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you said we were never meant to be together
when you unlocked the grip of our fingers
when you started walking away from me
I understood the meaning of love... Tell us about yourself. When did you understand the meaning of love? #aboutme #lovemeaning

Madhu Jain

read more
I really found it.  Tell us about yourself. When did you understand the meaning of love? #aboutme #lovemeaning

Aahaan

No Lady can take that place. Tell us about yourself. When did you understand the meaning of love? #aboutme #lovemeaning Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I saw her serving the last
chapathi on my plate stating she ate enough.  No Lady can take that place.

Jyothi Jantz

Tell us about yourself. When did you understand the meaning of love? #aboutme #lovemeaning #yqspecial Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you lose the person far away from 
Your heart 
That emptiness which no one can fill in  Tell us about yourself. When did you understand the meaning of love? #aboutme #lovemeaning #yqspecial 

SR

There's a difference between being in relationship and being in love
A relationship can break
Whereas in love
There's no breakage
It's not necessary
That you'll find love in a relationship
Sometimes people just tag along aimlessly
But in love
There's no other scope
There's only love 
And will always be . #lovequote #lovequote #lovepoem #lovemeaning

D. Chowdhury

read more
I saw two persons living too much 
to leave each other.  Tell us about yourself. When did you understand the meaning of love? #aboutme #lovemeaning

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification