Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ButUsually Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ButUsually Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you broke my heart but i still love you quotes, i love you but as a friend, im not perfect but i love you, we broke up but i still love him quotes, letting go of someone you love but hurts you,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ButUsually #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
criticize  behind their back

If they hurt me 
then I got to  hammer them 
for their honest mistake Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #butusually #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ButUsually #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
besmirched 
the good name of someone

If they harm 
Then it's really not too difficult to pick holes in their plan Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #butusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

Stir out of the house

Sometimes I indulge myself, 
Shopping knick knacks...  Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #butusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
get angry

but if I do,
then I must
have pissed off
like a forest fire Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #butusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
lose my temper 

when someone continuously....
keep on telling lies & try to make me a fool, 
I get furious  Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #butusually #YourQuoteAndMine

#theuntouchedvoice

read more
Give Up  to any situation

Sometimes I broke up deep without showing.......
Anything Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #butusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 write much

I do write more on holidays Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #butusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
At times I do Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #butusually #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
Read heart

Both writes by brain,
No one is read my broken
Memories
 Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #butusually #YourQuoteAndMine

सुतार अक्षय

read more
Sometimes I don't want 
to be angry with you

you get angry because 
you don't listen. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #butusually #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification