Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyLifeIsMadeOf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyLifeIsMadeOf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 17 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #MyLifeIsMadeOf Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fabric of different patches and colours, some are bright, some are dull, some are dark... Nonetheless, the seams hold together... 

Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeismadeof

Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #MyLifeIsMadeOf Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
prayers and blessings  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeismadeof

jikratera_ahsaasmera

read more

My life is made up with three thing,love ,care and respecting. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeismadeof

Varadhan P M

read more

Ups and downs like a River
Pleasures and Pains like a Dream
Sorrows and Sniffles like a Story
Long and Short like a Poem
Steady and Straight like a Line
Love and Hate like a Serial
Nuts and bolts like an Engine 🚒🚂
It is full of Spices and Varieties..
I love it really..  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeismadeof

Varadhan P M

read more

Not with Gold and Silver...
But with Golden moments... 
Not with pleasures and pains
But with Hardwork and Labour..
With Surprises and Gifts...
Not just ups and downs..
But Steady and Straight...
I love it , really...  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeismadeof

CK JOHNY

read more
My actions and His Grace Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeismadeof

संतृप्त

कभी-कभी यूँ ही जब कुछ सोचता हूँ, मन में नाना प्रकार के ख्याल कौंधते हैं हर किसी का अपना तर्क होता है। लेकिन कुछ विचार लीक से हटके होते हैं जिनके बारे में हमारा मन-मस्तिष्क सोचने से कतराता है वो है 'रिजेक्शन' का। कोई भी नहीं चाहता कि वो किसी के द्वारा कभी भी reject हो चाहें Job में, चाहे प्यार में या और कहीं। प्यार का case अत्यंत रोचक है जो काल-कालांतर से चला आ रहा है और चलता रहेगा। लेकिन आधुनिक सोच ने प्यार को अलग तरह से परिभाषित करने की कोशिश की है खासकर से जबसे पूंजीबाद (Capitalism) मुख्य धारा #Collab #लाइफ #ifmoonwerealamp #LovedoesntWaitFor #MyLifeIsMadeOf #आंखोंकापानी

read more
''जबसे है समझा तुझे,
जबसे है जाना तुझे,
मेरे रोम-रोम में तू,
मेरा लक्ष्य पाना तुझे।"
 कभी-कभी यूँ ही जब कुछ सोचता हूँ, मन में नाना प्रकार के ख्याल कौंधते हैं हर किसी का अपना तर्क होता है। लेकिन कुछ विचार लीक से हटके होते हैं जिनके बारे में हमारा मन-मस्तिष्क सोचने से कतराता है वो है 'रिजेक्शन' का। कोई भी नहीं चाहता कि वो किसी के द्वारा कभी भी reject हो चाहें Job में, चाहे प्यार में या और कहीं।
प्यार का case अत्यंत रोचक है जो काल-कालांतर से चला आ रहा है और चलता रहेगा। लेकिन आधुनिक सोच ने प्यार को अलग तरह से परिभाषित करने की कोशिश की है खासकर से जबसे पूंजीबाद (Capitalism) मुख्य धारा

Aditi Mishra

read more
Hopes... Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeismadeof

Wallflower Wallflower

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #MyLifeIsMadeOf Happy Sunday. :) Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#,your quote baba

read more
Sometimes it is footpath..!!
Sometimes lanes .. sometimes.. narrow road ..
Sometimes the highway..!!
But for every road ..!!
Destination is the..!!
Same..!!
To find our the purpose of life..!! Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeismadeof

Happy Sunday. :) 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#,your quote baba

Dr Upama Singh

read more
various experiences of life how to handle my life in every situation and to face all hurdles. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeismadeof

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification