Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PeopleiMiss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PeopleiMiss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i miss you so much my love, love kiss miss you images, miss you mom and dad quotes, i miss you love shayari, miss you dad fathers day quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Suriya Arivazhagan

If I were to disclose the verses i wrote for people i shouldn't miss You'd accuse me of romanticizing pain If I were to show you the petals i tore for people i shouldn't miss You'd accuse me of wasting rain If I were to disclose the secrets I hold for people i shouldn't miss You'd accuse me of being vain So, I'll keep the names and nicknames i assigned them #YourQuoteAndMine #march #yqmuse #Muses #cinemagraphcollab #PeopleiMiss

read more
Life will not complete without you all
We had sweet days and bitter days
Maybe sometimes long distances made us misconception
We had days where we do not talk
But I never regret being with you all
You give me the best days which can I take with me to heaven then this silly fight
If you all appear in front of me we will forget everything and become old us
Even this fight cannot separate us. If I were to disclose the verses i wrote for people i shouldn't miss
You'd accuse me of romanticizing pain
If I were to show you the petals i tore for people i shouldn't miss
You'd accuse me of wasting rain
If I were to disclose the secrets I hold for people i shouldn't miss
You'd accuse me of being vain

So, I'll keep the names and nicknames i assigned them

Ria godwani

If I were to disclose the verses i wrote for people i shouldn't miss You'd accuse me of romanticizing pain If I were to show you the petals i tore for people i shouldn't miss You'd accuse me of wasting rain If I were to disclose the secrets I hold for people i shouldn't miss You'd accuse me of being vain So, I'll keep the names and nicknames i assigned them #YourQuoteAndMine #march #yqmuse #Muses #cinemagraphcollab #PeopleiMiss

read more
Small steps in right direction
Can turn out to be a biggest 
Step of life !!
Choose wisely  If I were to disclose the verses i wrote for people i shouldn't miss

Madhav Jha

read more
Small circumstances are greater to heave on while vice verse.
 If I were to disclose the verses i wrote for people i shouldn't miss

Aamir Qais AnZar

We are saddened to hear that the legendary Australian spin bowler #ShaneWarne passed away today from a suspected heart attack. A lot of us have grown up watching his spin bowling and his ball of the century, imitating his short run up and bowling action. Dedicate your tributes to the legend. #dearshanewarne #inRemembrance #GameOfLife #malaal #PeopleiMiss #Bowling #CricketIsLife क्रिकेट का नहीं जीवन का खेल, लेकिन इस बार शेन वॉर्न चले गए।

read more
Unplayable spin but this time 
Shane Warne gone. 
Not the game of cricket but life.  We are saddened to hear that the legendary Australian spin bowler #ShaneWarne passed away today from a suspected heart attack. A lot of us have grown up watching his spin bowling and his ball of the century, imitating his short run up and bowling action. Dedicate your tributes to the legend. #DearShaneWarne #inRemembrance #GameofLife #Malaal #PeopleiMiss #Bowling #CricketIsLife 
क्रिकेट का नहीं जीवन का खेल, लेकिन इस बार शेन वॉर्न चले गए।

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification