Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CricketIsLife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CricketIsLife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hitters in cricket, shitman of cricket, cricket quotes in english, inspiring cricket quotes, summary of the poem the ant and the cricket,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Manu H

Bad Poet

*unheard, unknown battles* • The warm comfortable bed in the chilly winter does lure you but the sleep must be sacrificed for the 4 am training, so you leave for the ground with a handful of soaked chickpeas and hopeful eyes habituated to the cold. • Every boy and man aims for the top, and it is unsettling in a way, because you have no idea what the hell is happening and where the hell you will go, so you ignore (escape) such thoughts as you hammer the face of the bat with no expression on you #Batsman #Cricketer #Athlete #cricketQuotes #badpoet #CricketIsLife #storiesfromthesubconscious

read more
The moon out the window shines bright as you sleep broken in pieces, the bat in the corner sheds tears for you broken at places, and the dreams breathe quiet, not broken yet.

(caption) *unheard, unknown battles*

• The warm comfortable bed in the chilly winter does lure you but the sleep must be sacrificed for the 4 am training, so you leave for the ground with a handful of soaked chickpeas and hopeful eyes habituated to the cold.

• Every boy and man aims for the top, and it is unsettling in a way, because you have no idea what the hell is happening and where the hell you will go, so you ignore (escape) such thoughts as you hammer the face of the bat with no expression on you

Bad Poet

*I Am Ready* I am feeling good about it The bat is a bomb, there's no doubt about it The frontfoot is stronger I am ready to bat longer I will hit'em long and straight, if required #Cricket #CricketFever #Cricketer #cricketlove #badpoet #CricketIsLife #cricketquote #cricketphilosophy

read more
i'm ready

(poem in caption) *I Am Ready*

I am feeling good about it
The bat is a bomb, there's no doubt about it
The frontfoot is stronger
I am ready to bat longer

I will hit'em long and straight, if required

arrey.oh.chachu

Sadness related to cricket.. #Cricket #cricketlover #CricketIsLife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anurag Kumar

read more
Bahut Khoob Anurag
Agar Khiladi Kaabil Ho
Toh Zindagi Kaafi Maukey
Dethi Hai Maidaan Par
Teekay Rehney Ke Liye Sadness related to cricket..
#cricket #cricketlover #cricketislife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anurag Kumar

Aamir Qais AnZar

We are saddened to hear that the legendary Australian spin bowler #ShaneWarne passed away today from a suspected heart attack. A lot of us have grown up watching his spin bowling and his ball of the century, imitating his short run up and bowling action. Dedicate your tributes to the legend. #dearshanewarne #inRemembrance #GameOfLife #malaal #PeopleiMiss #Bowling #CricketIsLife क्रिकेट का नहीं जीवन का खेल, लेकिन इस बार शेन वॉर्न चले गए।

read more
Unplayable spin but this time 
Shane Warne gone. 
Not the game of cricket but life.  We are saddened to hear that the legendary Australian spin bowler #ShaneWarne passed away today from a suspected heart attack. A lot of us have grown up watching his spin bowling and his ball of the century, imitating his short run up and bowling action. Dedicate your tributes to the legend. #DearShaneWarne #inRemembrance #GameofLife #Malaal #PeopleiMiss #Bowling #CricketIsLife 
क्रिकेट का नहीं जीवन का खेल, लेकिन इस बार शेन वॉर्न चले गए।

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification