Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NotTheEnd Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NotTheEnd Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 20 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30daychallenge And congratulations to all of you who participated. Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch. #YourQuoteAndMine #day28

read more
The end is at your destiny...  Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30DayChallenge

And congratulations to all of you who participated. 

Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. 

Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch.

Springblossoms

Season of result is out as well as suicide for no reason. Failures determine your weakness and it's opportunity to strengthen it and not to end it. God has given life to live and enjoy and not to burden with unnecessary thoughts and illusions. Just look around great people who failed in exams but today they are strength of India being an IAS and IPS officers, CEO of their company and many... Just see the innocent children who are victim of child labour but still in later life they fly high with #Inspiration #Suicide #NAPOWRIMO #Marks #NotTheEnd

read more
It's not the end yet kh my child.
Why so much agony for
Undesired marks which
Actually don't mark
Your skills of life.
It's not the end yet oh my child
To shiver and stick to
Suicide from this blissful life.
Just remove the fabric of marks
From your eyes and move a little bit
Further and visualise million lives
Who can't afford to study during 
Childhood but with smile and desire
They live each day who are drenched 
In sweat of work and not 
in sweet of comfort. 
It's not the end yet oh my child.
I'm always with you 
my beautiful butterfly. 
Fly high with
Determination, faith and hope
As it's not the end yet. Season of result is out as well as suicide for no reason. Failures determine your weakness and it's opportunity to strengthen it and not to end it. God has given life to live and enjoy and not to burden with unnecessary thoughts and illusions. Just look around great people who failed in exams but today they are strength of India being an IAS and IPS  officers, CEO of their company and many...
Just see the innocent children who are victim of child labour but still in later life they fly high with

Springblossoms

Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30daychallenge And congratulations to all of you who participated. Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch. #YourQuoteAndMine #day28

read more
Of love, life, success, goals. We always blame ourseleves after failing; we decide that it's end of everything. Like the glittering sun shine we also start our day with full energy and positivity and like sun set we also sleep that day. But from next day also we work hard which shows nothing has ended!!! Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30DayChallenge

Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. 

Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch.

Swapnil Moon

read more
because boundaries aren't 
visible from this point Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30DayChallenge

K Harsita

again with new verse of life and to face new challenges #NotTheEnd #NAPOWRIMO "month of poetry "April 30/30 #yqbaba #yourquote

read more
The lost pieces are emerging back 
to make a grand ingress to next set, 
with the ability of unconquerable mightiness while eyeball flashing 
"IT'S NOT THE END YET".  again with new verse of life and to face new challenges
#nottheend
#napowrimo
"month of poetry "April 
#30/30
#yqbaba #yourquote

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
as more miles to stroll,
more colours to fill,
more diversions to take
to see the unseen,
know the unknown
and live without regrets... Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30DayChallenge

Shubhajit Sen

Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30daychallenge And congratulations to all of you who participated. Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch. #Collab #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #day28

read more
Because I am not giving up. 
I will rise even if I have to tolerate pain. I promise not to give up because both of us are fighting against the world just for each other and I am confident enough that you will be by my side fighting till the end too... Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30DayChallenge

Sourajita D

With that 30/30 I didn't want to participate in this #NAPOWRIMO contest. But that's where friends like Po come in who make you do things you thought you wouldn't do otherwise. This whole month instead of descriptive poetries, I tried to write stories through them. Stories unlike descriptive poems were put in free styles, causing much discomfort to me. It had always been for me to write poems with rhymes. All the 30 poems are under the tag #sourpour and I would always stay grateful to you i #yqbaba #FirstLove #quotereview #NotTheEnd #sourajita #lovewithouthim

read more
It's Not The End Yet
The end to our love
I had stalk your well-being, 
Not with feelings of jealousy! 
I had still pray for you, 
More than for myself. 
I had crashed your wedding, 
Not to make you envious. 
But to help you get over
lingering feelings for me. 
"So that you always stay
Happy with your man"
As I have promised in love!
It's not love yet if we end
 up with regrets and hate. 
It's not time yet if we have
some confessions left behind
It's not end yet if we still 
have some love to remain.  With that 30/30

I didn't want to participate in this #napowrimo contest.  But that's where friends like Po come in who make you do things you thought you wouldn't do otherwise.  This whole month instead of descriptive poetries,  I tried to write stories through them.  Stories unlike descriptive poems were put in free styles, causing much discomfort to me.  It had always been for me to write poems with rhymes. All the 30 poems are under the tag #sourpour and I would always stay grateful to you i

Jaismine Khalsa

#day28 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life love #Destiny #yqtales #jaisminekhalsa #NotTheEnd

read more
But the starting... 
There are more to come... 
Abhi to party shuru hui hai... 😜 

#Day28 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #life #love #destiny #yqtales  #jaisminekhalsa #nottheend

Leveen bose

#turn #NotTheEnd

read more
Sometimes We take
a Turn for an End!!

Turns Slow down our ride but please don't halt, get ready for the next Gear shift! #turn #nottheend
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification