Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 30daychallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 30daychallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 30days technologies private limited, 30days in hours, 30days in seconds, 30days, 30daysofyoga,

• 84 Followers
  • 228 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sameer Bharuchi

mute video

Zara Sogra

#30daychallenge

read more
mute video

Rahul Sharma

Give someone or yourself some good advice. Use #AdviceColumn #yqbaba #Quote #writer #lifequotes #day13 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't be an advisor to everyone.
Advices lose their worth when given at every situation and to everyone. Give someone or yourself some good advice. 
Use #AdviceColumn #yqbaba
#quote #writer #lifequotes
#Day13 #30daychallenge 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Rahul Sharma

Congratulations! You made it to #Day3 of #30daychallenge You got in touch with who you are, your roots and now it's time to get in touch with your purpose. Maybe you don't have one or you have multiple purposes or your purpose in life is to have a purpose, write it all. Use #mypurpose #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
to improve myself every new second
so that I may improve this world to 
whatever extent possible. Congratulations! You made it to #Day3 of #30DayChallenge

You got in touch with who you are, your roots and now it's time to get in touch with your purpose. 

Maybe you don't have one or you have multiple purposes or your purpose in life is to have a purpose, write it all. 

Use #MyPurpose

Uvarani jaganathan

Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30daychallenge And congratulations to all of you who participated. Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch. #YourQuoteAndMine #day28

read more
The end is at your destiny...  Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30DayChallenge

And congratulations to all of you who participated. 

Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. 

Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch.

Uvarani jaganathan

Yesterday you wrote a letter to yourself and connected with who you are. Today get in touch with your roots. Where do you come from? Write about your hometown. Describe it using your senses — taste, smell, sight, sound and touch. Example: I come from a place where the pangs of hunger are louder than the adhaan or bhajan. You can always hear the looms churning out clothes 24/7. I come from a place that see sunrises as a second chance. #HOMETOWN #day2 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #myhomeTown #30daychallenge

read more
 A place where no one get a second chance to go...
My mother's womb♥️ Yesterday you wrote a letter to yourself and connected with who you are. Today get in touch with your roots. 

Where do you come from? Write about your hometown. Describe it using your senses — taste, smell, sight, sound and touch.

Example: I come from a place where the pangs of hunger are louder than the adhaan or bhajan. 
You can always hear the looms churning out clothes 24/7.

I come from a place that see sunrises as a second chance.

Uvarani jaganathan

Yes loneliness is with me always. This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know! But as we discussed yesterday, one of the reasons we write is so that we can connect with ourselves. (Refer to the post, Why Should We Write?) Use #DearMe and write a letter to yourself. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #lonliness #day1 #lonewolf #30daychallenge

read more
I am not alone because you are the one who is with me always...
 Yes loneliness is with me always.
This is your first day! And this is your first challenge. Writing is a lot about talking to yourself. Sounds crazy, I know!

But as we discussed yesterday, one of the reasons we write is so that we can connect with ourselves. 

(Refer to the post, Why Should We Write?)

Use #DearMe and write a letter to yourself.

Springblossoms

Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30daychallenge And congratulations to all of you who participated. Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch. #YourQuoteAndMine #day28

read more
Of love, life, success, goals. We always blame ourseleves after failing; we decide that it's end of everything. Like the glittering sun shine we also start our day with full energy and positivity and like sun set we also sleep that day. But from next day also we work hard which shows nothing has ended!!! Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30DayChallenge

And congratulations to all of you who participated. 

Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. 

Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch.

Springblossoms

Create your personal identity card with things you want to be known by. We have Aadhaar, Voters Id, Resumes, and what not to define us. We are more than our pin code, last name, our gender, our caste, our jobs, etc. What are the things you want to be known by? #YourQuoteAndMine #day27 #30daychallenge

read more
Helping poor people.
Eradicating poverty and hunger.
Spreading peace and justice.
Education for everyone.
True love. Create your personal identity card with things you want to be known by.

We have Aadhaar, Voters Id, Resumes, and what not to define us. 

We are more than our pin code, last name, our gender, our caste, our jobs, etc. 

What are the things you want to be known by?

Springblossoms

Dear brain,
Don't become fool to the world's trick as they don't want you to be superior than them.Always be an achiever😉 #bodyparts #day26 #30daychallenge #yqbaba #truth
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification