Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AtHomePoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AtHomePoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother teresa go home and love your family, how to increase breast size with food at home, the home life, how to check the pregnancy test in home, home is where the heart is quote,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

cressy adoline

It's #poemtime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #effectsofcorona #quarantine #writing #yqwriters #YQMeme 😜😜😜🙈🙈🙈🙈👻👻 If anyone interested in collab, u can...

read more
I have roam
To make some
Feel not to roam
Outside the home
To save our biome!

It's #PoemTime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #effectsofcorona #quarantine #writing  #yqwriters #yqmeme

😜😜😜🙈🙈🙈🙈👻👻   
If anyone interested in collab, u  can...

Rabindra Kumar Ram

It's #poemtime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Due to terror of Corona ,
Now these days we all human are become house arrest to make self and others safe & secure  ,
Because all over world Corona spreading in air ,
So we try to be safe , secure stay safe from Corona .
Now these days we all human are become house arrest to make self and others safe & secure . 
Due to taken a decision from all world government decided to stay at home to be safe and secure from Corana ,
So we are become house arrested to be safe and secure to self and others...

--- Rabindra Ram It's #PoemTime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhu Jain

It's #poemtime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are safe
You are a responsible citizen
You are with your family 
 And Happiness lies here.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
And here today in this crucial time
To stay at home is the beautiful duty
towards safety of Universe.  It's #PoemTime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
The furniture speaks in sad tones.
Sofa sets give critical looks, no one to sit on them.  Dining table no more used, meals are had standing in the kitchen
plates placed on counter tops
Kitchen insists to be cleaned up after the mess we make.  Bedroom is the only room wearing a happy look, sleeping long hours, or propped up watching TV all day long.  This lockdown has made homes look crestfallen. It's #PoemTime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem.  #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

It's #poemtime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #world #Reality #sympathy #Home

read more
A home, where he always belong, 
a roam, 
where's happiness all around,
I see some smiles towards me, 
as if I have shines with in me It's #PoemTime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #world #reality #sympathy #home

Ar. Smitha

It's #poemtime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #lockdown #stayhome #stayhome_staysafe #smithasunkara

read more
She who enjoyed travelling so much, 
Now sits quietly on a corner of couch
She's who enjoyed so much the nature, 
Now talks to her few potted creatures
She who was never interested in cooking, 
Is experimenting tasty dishes by surfing
She who never got time to spend with her loved ones, 
Is now living for them, enjoying their tantrums.
She is so happy to be home today
Who always waited for her annual holiday
She still travels a lot in her home, 
As she's a super woman and mom. 
From bedroom to kitchen, kitchen to bathroom, 
From living to balcony, from balcony to bedroom It's #PoemTime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #lockdown #stayhome #stayhome_staysafe  #smithasunkara

k. Mishra

read more
Now is the time u do something for yourself.that is
Stay "At home " save your lives from coviD-19.staying home will stem the coronavirus outbreak.it will be difficult  but not impossible. 
Don't allow  community  transmisson , maintain social distancing, stay at home. It's #PoemTime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Somya Baranwal

read more
Never got a chance
Ever since I learned to live my life
after my childhood life 
I feel relax spend my time
with my family, parents
play with little guy.
This silence environment looks 
very beautiful, with the 
humming of birds. It's #PoemTime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dharm Desai

read more
I started staying at home 
The virus followed me to the dome
The stakes are really high 
The end is indeed nigh

But I closed the door, family was bored 
Corona forgot what he was looking for
For next few days I was laughing hard
The virus went back while making me retard  It's #PoemTime. Write one titled #AtHomePoem.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Srilatha Gugunta

Good morning. Begin your day with a #doublecollab. #athomeoutsidehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqhome #athomeoutsidehome #AtHomePoem #yqthoughts

read more
With those scented candles..
Idle and rejoice to be blessed..
With loved ones to the new handles..
Bountiful hearts crossing thousand fields..
I am loved endlessly 💖..

Away on the road to the glittering west..
To be teller n' maker of the own bread..
Working in hurry to pass the strange  test..
Tucked n greased to a headstrong head..
I am loved endlessly 💖.. Good morning. Begin your day with a #doublecollab. #athomeoutsidehome  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqhome #athomeoutsidehome #athomepoem #yqthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification