Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best paintnewyearsky Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best paintnewyearsky Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about no love no pain, multani mitti kaha pai jati hai, maine ishq kiya tha uski saza bhi maine pai, pain full love, love pain pic,

• 28 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Dhun

Osho Jain

The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌄 Arey yeah read, learn write hoga, mene ajoo bajoo kar Diya🙃

read more
My questions and my deeply thought answers.. 
I think what if I were dalit and my father were a bonded labour,
What if I would have been raped by prosperous ones and my deteriorated purity by beasts of the society had been laid unwanted corpse waiting for funeral,
What if I were second handedly treated on my dark complexion,
What if I were devoid of any boyfriend and only getting married to compensate my dark skin with dowry in one hand...
Be empathetic,
Be analytical to cross the barriers of the discriminating society,
Just keep yourself in place of those deprived ones,
Read Bhanu Pratap mehta's  newspaper editorials to balance your mind with real pragmatism and equal voice for everyone.
I am not doing publicity of this contributing editor...
I am just writing what i empathetically realised on reading the chapters of marginalised ones.
Osho can never be biased and artificial.
Osho wants herself to learn , to read, to write , to learn, to read, to write....
Repeat this linear order.
A Very GM🌻🌄
 The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌄
Arey yeah read, learn write hoga, mene ajoo bajoo kar Diya🙃

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my ray of hope
my head will stay high
focusing on the stars
without avoiding the moon
but adoring the sky too...  The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
my old memories brush.  The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

Thoughts From Me

The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A new hope that billion of people are clinging on to make future days better than the past. The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
The brightness of pink 
Which is love 
Blue which brings peace 
And white shades with the 
Moon and twinkling of stars 
Which gives happiness to the soul 
 The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #yqlove #yqtales

read more
The happiness which resides 
Inside us but we search 
For it outside of us. The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky  #YourQuoteAndMine
_
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #yqlove #yqtales

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
colors of hope, love and blessings The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #the1kchallenge 25/1000

read more
Color of desires and hopes,

You wish to fulfill
#the1kchallenge  25/1000

Melanie Dominick

read more
All my hopes and dreams so bright
Until the previously darkened skies are alight
Twinkling with happiness and mirth The sky is your canvas. How are you going to paint it? Do you use colours or words? Let me know. :) #latenightquotes #paintnewyearsky  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification