Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best infinitycanvas Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best infinitycanvas Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cause i love you for infinity, i love you to the moon and back to infinity and beyond quote, i love u infinity, 0 raised to infinity, i love you infinity quotes,

• 17 Followers
  • 80 Stories

Dhun

Kulbhushan Arora

Murky depth of the pond (Open for collaboration.) This image is open to the writing community for collaboration with Writer's Choice. Image source: Travel Diary (Album) Snapshot by Flux Hale Writer's Choice #YourQuoteAndMine #infinitycanvas #photographicstories #photographictreespeaking

read more
अतीत के ठहरे से शांत दिखते,
मगर हलचल लिए हुए गहरे में,
स्मृतियों की पीड़ा,सतह पर चमकी,
मानो वर्तमान के माथे बल पड़ते,
कुछ हरी हरियाली सोच की पत्तियां
चूम के वर्तमान के माथे पे पड़े बल
इस आस में आस लगाए,
 कि सब सुलझा लेंगी अपनी नर्म छुअन से।। Murky depth of the pond 
(Open for collaboration.)
This image is open to the writing community for collaboration with Writer's Choice.

Image source: Travel Diary (Album)
Snapshot by Flux Hale
Writer's Choice

Chitra Iyer

Forest Bloom (Open for collaboration.) This image is open to the writing community for collaboration with Writer's Choice Image source: The Archive Files Snapshot by Flux Hale Writer's Choice #YourQuoteAndMine #infinitycanvas #photographicstories #photographictreespeaking

read more
'Bloom', said life and I bloomed
I bloomed in suppression
I bloomed in oppression
I bloomed when everything 
seemed dead and hopeless
I bloomed even when they 
termed me a wastrel, useless. 
Yes, I bloomed amidst every negativity. 
Today, they watch green with envy
My blooming, they say, is 
nothing short of extraordinary.  Forest Bloom
This image is open to the writing community for collaboration with Writer's Choice

Image source: The Archive Files
Snapshot by Flux Hale
Writer's Choice

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

"The Space Odyssey" Wallpaper from Writer's Choice (Open for collaboration) Collaborate with us in this journey of cosmic sea between space and time. Let us explore and explode with creative wings. Wallpaper by an unknown time traveler Digital Publication of Writer's Choice Published on July 4, 2022 #YourQuoteAndMine #infinitycanvas #cosmicsea #writerschoiceofficial

read more
Space is never empty .
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal
 "The Space Odyssey"
Wallpaper from Writer's Choice
(Open for collaboration)
Collaborate with us in this journey of cosmic sea between space and time. Let us explore and explode with creative wings.

Wallpaper by an unknown time traveler
Digital Publication of Writer's Choice
Published on  July 4,  2022

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Fragrance of life (Open for collaboration.) This image is open to the writing community for collaboration with Writer's Choice. Image source: The Archive Files Snapshot by Flux Hale Writer's Choice #yqbaba #yqdidi #clicksncanvas #astheticthoughts #infinitycanvas #photographicstories #photographictreespeaking #poetryofearth

read more
Breaking all predefined Notions about...
Its (Butterfly's) kind (किस्म)
She chose to be one of its own kind.
It wore Brown with Pride
Even Leaves were surprised.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal

Fragrance of life
This image is open to the writing community for collaboration with Writer's Choice.

Snapshot by Flux Hale
Writer's Choice

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Fragrance of life (Open for collaboration.) This image is open to the writing community for collaboration with Writer's Choice. Image source: The Archive Files Snapshot by Flux Hale Writer's Choice #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #clicksncanvas #astheticthoughts #infinitycanvas #photographicstories #photographictreespeaking #poetryofearth

read more
मायूसी में उस सतरंगी (तितली) 
ने भी भूरा रंग ओढ़ लिया।
बस एक हरा रंग वफादार निकला।
- अदिती कपीश अग्रवाल

Fragrance of life

Snapshot by Flux Hale
Writer's Choice

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Fragrance of life (Open for collaboration.) This image is open to the writing community for collaboration with Writer's Choice. Image source: The Archive Files Snapshot by Flux Hale Writer's Choice #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #clicksncanvas #infinitycanvas #photographicstories #photographictreespeaking #poetryofearth

read more
तितलियों के रंग
तो उन फूलों से थे
जिन्हें तुम तोड़ ले गए
लिहाजा
उन्होंने पत्तों से ही समझौता कर लिया।
- अदिती कपीश अग्रवाल
 Fragrance of life

Snapshot by Flux Hale
Writer's Choice

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Moonlight (Open for collaboration.) This image is open to the writing community for collaboration with Writer's Choice. Creative Ideas by Gabriel Artistic & Linguistic Department Writer's Choice #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #infinitycanvas #moonlightcreations #cartoonishexpressions

read more
इश्क़ के कलमे पढ़ कर सुनाता जा रहा है
वो चाँद बेशक कागज़ी है ...
पर है बड़ा ही उम्दा शायर।
- अदिती अग्रवाल
 Moonlight 

Creative Ideas by Gabriel
Artistic & Linguistic Department
Writer's Choice

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Moonlight (Open for collaboration.) This image is open to the writing community for collaboration with Writer's Choice. Creative Ideas by Gabriel Artistic & Linguistic Department Writer's Choice #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #infinitycanvas #moonlightcreations #cartoonishexpressions

read more
रात के काजल से काला 
टीका लगाकर नज़र उतारती हूँ
कि बेशक वो चाँद कागज़ी है पर
उसमें नूर बहुत है ... 
उसके हर पन्ने पर लिखी है
तेरे मेरे इश्क़ की अनूठी दास्तां।
- अदिती अग्रवाल

Moonlight 

Creative Ideas by Gabriel
Artistic & Linguistic Department
Writer's Choice

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Happy Independence Day We wish you a Happy Independence Day to all the winters and fighters of our enormous subcontinental nation, INDIA Digital Canvas Publishing Date: August 15, 2022 Canvas created by "A Selenophile" Image source: Infinity Canvas #YourQuoteAndMine #infinitycanvas #writerschoiceofficial

read more
the star lit skies
the moonlit night
the agony in the soul 
the heart sings along
I miss you my love
do you miss me too

Happy Independence Day
We wish you a Happy Independence Day to all the winters and fighters of our enormous subcontinental nation, INDIA

Digital Canvas
Publishing Date: August 15, 2022
Canvas created by "A Selenophile"

Image source: Infinity Canvas
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification