Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontwanttotalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontwanttotalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you don t love someone for their looks quote, u dont love me but i love u quotes, i love u itna u dont think jitna shayari, why dont u understand my love quotes, you dont love me gif,

• 24 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Time to write a short story using only #Conversation. #dontwanttotalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"will it make a difference?you have decided to call it quits,na?"

"I have no choice.she is not willing to accommodate me.she is offering me much less than i asked for"

"Don't worry, sweetheart.My dad is calling it quits n wants to hand over his entire business to you"

"he had now made his choice.Happy with his decision,he put in his papers as she i.e. his erstwhile dominating boss looked on"

"let's talk,he told wifey as they walked away smiling,hand in hand."

Time to write a short story using only #conversation. #dontwanttotalk   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Time to write a short story using only #Conversation. #dontwanttotalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Coz
 Even after talking nothing is gonna change ✌️🦋 Time to write a short story using only #conversation. #dontwanttotalk   #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Coz
I don't want to hurt myself again✌️🦋 Time to write a short story using only #conversation. #dontwanttotalk   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Why should I exposing with every oneSome mistakes are committed one time.
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
One day you will want me and tell me sorry, but it'll be too late.
I hope we can still be 👭 the worst break up line ever. That's why v I don't want to talk about it. 
 Time to write a short story using only #conversation. #dontwanttotalk   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ajay Biswas

कभी कभी हर बात का जवाब दिया जाए ये जरूरी नहीं होता...
कभी कभी शांत रहना भी बोले गए शब्दों से ज्यादा खूबसूरत होते हैं...  #life, #keepquiet, #peaceofmind, #dontwanttotalk

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
"It's all hogwash, to create disturbance,
thereby ensure peace doesn't prevail". Time to write a short story using only #conversation. #dontwanttotalk   #YourQuoteAndMine

Rabiya Nizam

read more
Because A few things don't worth reminiscing...!! Time to write a short story using only #conversation. #dontwanttotalk   #YourQuoteAndMine

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
Because, the time says last words...

Indra Gautam

read more
"Because my soul hurts and the pain is unbearable. 
Please stop feeding me those worn out words;
Just let me be" Time to write a short story using only #conversation. #dontwanttotalk   #YourQuoteAndMine

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

Time to write a short story using only #Conversation. #dontwanttotalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #youandme #conversationquotes #tinku_ranjan_mitra #talkingtoyou

read more
-                      I want to hear from you.
"How do I say?"
--Why do you keep yourself so wrapped up?
"I am angry with myself."
--Please tell me? I trust you very much.
"Don't understand? Why do you say that?"
--Calm down!
"I just....." Time to write a short story using only #conversation. #dontwanttotalk   #YourQuoteAndMine
#youandme #conversationquotes 
#tinku_ranjan_mitra 
#talkingtoyou
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification