Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dramaticworld Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dramaticworld Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about deceiving love thai drama, chinese drama love at first sight, first love story drama, me being dramatic meme, intense love chinese drama,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

rajat gupta

Most of the things that i am attracted to are consider as the 
Taboo of the society ...

Am I an Alien here or Society is Dramatic ?? 
 Taboo society
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yq #taboo #dramaticworld #aliens #society #yqbabachallenge

Ar. Smitha

This world is like an amphitheater and we the artist who pleases the audience with our acts. Only motive is to entertain people wearing a fake mask hiding beneath the melancholy. 
😔😔😔😔😔 Travel pics #yqbaba #yqquotes #artists #lifequotes #drama #dramaticworld #yqdidi #smithasunkara

shanmugi B P

Some people think of us as a doll.. Some thinks as real and precious... Choose the wise...!! 13/366 #yqbaba #shanmugi #366days366quotes #writingresolution #dollsarebeautiful #hearts_database #dramaticworld

read more
D.   Dramatic people could think
O.   Of our little heart as a
L.    Luggage and breaks down when its
L.   Loaded heavy with our love...!!!
 Some people think of us as a doll..

Some thinks as real and precious...

Choose the wise...!!

13/366
#yqbaba #shanmugi #366days366quotes #writingresolution #dollsarebeautiful #hearts_database #dramaticworld

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification