Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearDaughter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearDaughter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Happy Daughters' Day! Being a writer means being able to explore all sorts of possibilities. So use #DearDaughter and imagine having one. If you already have one then write to her. BTW I recommend watching Sarah Kay's spoken word poem, "If I should have a daughter." #YourQuoteAndMine #day22 #30daychallenge

read more
I would have named her 
on someone 
who hated me 
to show I am loved. Happy Daughters' Day! 

Being a writer means being able to explore all sorts of possibilities. 

So use #DearDaughter and imagine having one. If you already have one then write to her. 

BTW I recommend watching Sarah Kay's spoken word poem, "If I should have a daughter."

Thiru

Happy Daughters' Day! Being a writer means being able to explore all sorts of possibilities. So use #DearDaughter and imagine having one. If you already have one then write to her. BTW I recommend watching Sarah Kay's spoken word poem, "If I should have a daughter." #YourQuoteAndMine #day22 #30daychallenge

read more
She Would be a Princess.  Happy Daughters' Day! 

So use #DearDaughter and imagine having one. If you already have one then write to her. 

BTW I recommend watching Sarah Kay's spoken word poem, "If I should have a daughter."

Suparas Jain

Happy Daughters' Day! Being a writer means being able to explore all sorts of possibilities. So use #DearDaughter and imagine having one. If you already have one then write to her. BTW I recommend watching Sarah Kay's spoken word poem, "If I should have a daughter." #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #sajalsays #day22 #30daychallenge

read more
I'd ask her to live in dreams,
as reality is unknowingly cruel.
And perhaps her dream is to fly 
in the welkin of the soft whisper 
of her hid desires.
and reality is world around her.
and so I wanna her to become Joan of Arc. Happy Daughters' Day! 

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

read more
मेरी मिन्नते-ऐ-इम्तेहान शायद करीब होती...
उसकी फितरत को काश तू बहकने से रोका होता!!

Happy Daughters' Day! 

Shreya Choudhary

Happy Daughters' Day! Being a writer means being able to explore all sorts of possibilities. So use #DearDaughter and imagine having one. If you already have one then write to her. BTW I recommend watching Sarah Kay's spoken word poem, "If I should have a daughter." #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #day22 #30daychallenge

read more
I'll teach her, about how to hold yourself in this man dominating world,
To stand on her feet and face the bitter truth of world, which consider a girl to be toy , 
And to stand always with herself, because you will be alone here surrounded by a cruel world. Happy Daughters' Day! 

दीक्षा

Happy Daughters' Day! Being a writer means being able to explore all sorts of possibilities. So use #DearDaughter and imagine having one. If you already have one then write to her. BTW I recommend watching Sarah Kay's spoken word poem, "If I should have a daughter." #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #maalove #yqcollab

read more
I would have make her exactly like my mom:
Humble, strong & beautiful.. 💕 Happy Daughters' Day! 

Aajan J K

read more
Not if I had , I have a daughter, my cutie, my life, the dream that blessed me and became the greatest reality of my life.

"From the very first breath you took all the love that I  kept in my heart for you, with every smile you opens innumerous doors of happiness in my mind, I looks at each little step that you make like a magic, whenever you touch me with those small hands my soul is greeted with the eternal love, when I see my shadow in  your little eyes I feel the tenderness of life, what else, being your father, being everything for my  little doll, is surely the best thing I had ever came across, only one thing to add, I saw the same little one whom I was once in you, I experience that lost  love of my father in every bit of you, may be from another universe, from another zone of time, he is still hugging me like what I am doing right now to the little you" Happy Daughters' Day! 

Mehak Jain

read more
I'll treat her like one.
I'll never ask her to be my son.
I'll let her know girls are no weak, 
and to prove it; 
she doesn't have to reach any peak. Happy Daughters' Day! 

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

I wouldn't have let her fade

A lost fight
or
A broken heart

"Father" Happy Daughters' Day!

#deardaughter
#alokstates
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#love
#Day22 #30DayChallenge  #YourQuoteAndMine

Vibha Katare

Girls, Make a note for lifetime, You are strong. You are brave. Nothing is impossible for you so you can dream as high as you can. This world is not so bad but not as good as your fairyland stories so never trust easily on anybody. 'What' and 'Why' are very important words , never shy to use these words. No harm in saying 'No' or shouting 'NO' . God sends everybody with a purpose of life and we keep searching it. Dear kids, remember your first duty towards God is to be truly you before playi #YourQuoteAndMine #day22 #30daychallenge #DearDaughter

read more
I am proud mother of two lovely daughters. And here I am writing for my little angels..

Girls,
Make a note for lifetime...
You are strong.
You are brave.

Continued in caption Girls,

Make a note for lifetime, 
You are strong. You are brave. Nothing is impossible for you so you can dream as high as you can. 
This world is not so bad but not as good as your fairyland stories so never trust easily on anybody. 'What' and 'Why' are very important words , never shy to use these words. No harm in saying 'No' or shouting 'NO' .
God sends everybody with a purpose of life and we keep searching it. 
Dear kids, remember your first duty towards God is to be truly you before playi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification