Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best curiousmind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best curiousmind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cubby the curious bear, bi curious meaning in hindi, passionately curious meaning in hindi, curious meaning in hindi, passionately curious meaning in marathi,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

princy sharma

See a wising star in the sky, making a wish not so high..
Just wanna feel your heartbeat next to mine...
I wanna hug your body like intertwine...
Just promise you will carry me wherever  you go...
Because your world is the only thing i want to know..
In the magical world of your soothing voice...why choosing me is still not your choice? #rejectiontale #hopeislike #curiousmind #lovediaries

Hari Varma

6/31 YoStoWriMo "Pappa, why do you always watch these News Channels? Can't we watch some Cartoons?" "Beta, during these lockdown times we need to know what's happening in the world, right?" "You are right! But why these people are shouting at us from those small windows!" #yqbaba #yostowrimo #curiousmind #varmaji #speechlesskid #curiouskid

read more
"Pappa, why do you always watch these News Channels? Can't we watch some Cartoons?"

"Beta, during these lockdown times we need to know what's happening in the world, right?"

"You are right! But why these people are shouting at us from those small windows!"

"This is a TV Debate. They are not shouting at us. They are talking to the camera. We are sitting very far. "

"Can't camera listen if they talk softly? Is it very far?"

(Read more in Caption)  6/31 YoStoWriMo

"Pappa, why do you always watch these News Channels? Can't we watch some Cartoons?"

"Beta, during these lockdown times we need to know what's happening in the world, right?"

"You are right! But why these people are shouting at us from those small windows!"

Rishabh Shukla

"There is no knowledge more valuable than experience. You can learn so much through the simple act of observation " #observations #curiousmind

Vibha Katare

#Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #QuestionPaper #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #curiousmind #Kids #parenting

read more
1. Who built the first house ? 

2. When and why God would have decided to create human?  

3. Why God looks like human in temples but actually 
   he is God for everything , 
   for the whole universe so he could be look alike anything ?

4. Why did God sent me on earth ?

5. What is death ?

6.  Who decided night will be called night and day will ve called day ?

7. Who decided that everybody should sleep at night ?

8.  Why do mosquitoes bite me only ?

9. Why do you scold me only?

10. Why does moon always walks with me ?

Few of the questions which I have to answer daily..  #Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #questionpaper #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#curiousmind #kids #parenting

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification