Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QuestionPaper Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QuestionPaper Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ल्हासा की ओर extra question answer, नौबतखाने में इबादत extra question answer, question to ask a girl, love shayari question, माता का आँचल extra question answer,

• 26 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Nîkîtã Guptā

Sale of second hand book of commerce in very good condition and previous year question paper of b.com and m.com. Contact me, those who really need. #sale #Commerce 2023 #b.com #M.com #QuestionPaper #siddharthUniversity #nikitagupta #News

read more
Nikita Gupta
(9120654393)

©Nîkîtã Guptā Sale of second hand book of commerce in very good condition and previous year question paper of b.com and m.com.
Contact me, those who really need.
#sale
#commerce
#b.com
#m.com
#QuestionPaper 
#siddharthUniversity
#NikitaGupta

Padala Datta Siva Rama Krishna Reddy

#Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #QuestionPaper #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. Do you judge people? 
2. Are you a hypocrite?
3. Can you define love?

KEY
1. If Yes, then you are right
If No, you are lying because you chose people around you only after judging them at some point
2. If Yes, you are a sad introvert
If No, you are a happy Extrovert
3. If Yes, then you are in love and living in a different world
If No, Then you are still in this practical polluted world which is not too bad #Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #questionpaper #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

According to you what is passion ...... #Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #QuestionPaper #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Shivam Chaudhary Collaborating with Jigyasa Prajapati Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
You can't achieve something with mere skills, 
you need passion to fire it up.  According to you what is passion ...... 
#Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #questionpaper #YourQuoteAndMine
Shivam Chaudhary

Collaborating with Jigyasa Prajapati
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

And now I got the answer! #QuestionPaper #haq #गहरे_rishte

read more
Read this today

"Haq wahin par jatao jahan kisi ne haq diya ho❕"

And now I got the answer!

#QuestionPaper
#Haq
#गहरे_rishte

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

"I was different And so was the situation I acted rude And so was I instigated I did freak out on you But you also didn't handle it the way you should have You did lie to me again #wait #QuestionPaper #aestheticthoughts #Call_you_back

read more

(Caption) "I was different
And so was the situation
I acted rude
And so was I instigated
I did freak out on you
But you also didn't handle it the way you should have 

You did lie to me again

Giftsy Dorcas

You may call me crazy, but, that is the truth... #Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #QuestionPaper #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba Collab open💖💖💖 Collaborating with Shivam Chaudhary #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas

read more
More in love with the maker of the universe, 
meticulous is He, 
providing to all, 
the essentials: 
from breathing to surviving,
until death take up apart from His universe,
such, is His love
that I can't stop loving Him more💌 You may call me crazy, but, that is the truth...

#Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #questionpaper #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Collab open💖💖💖
Collaborating with Shivam Chaudhary #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas

Giftsy Dorcas

#Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #QuestionPaper #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collab open💖💖💖 Collaborating with Shivam Chaudhary #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc #yqbaba #newwritersclub

read more
In life, the reason I cope is HOPE,
Smiling faces of my children is HOPE,
Strong arms of my hubby-B tightly hugging me is HOPE,
Secrets I share only with my sister is HOPE,
Laughter with tears I spread with my friends is HOPE,
Wrinkled faces of my parents is my "bestest HOPE",
for me the precious people in my life are HOPE. #Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #questionpaper #YourQuoteAndMine

Collab open💖💖💖 
Collaborating with Shivam Chaudhary #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc #yqbaba #newwritersclub

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

#Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #QuestionPaper #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collab open💖💖💖 Collaborating with Shivam Chaudhary

read more
Are you crazy about expedition ?
Tell the best minds you want to explore ? #Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #questionpaper #YourQuoteAndMine

Collab open💖💖💖
Collaborating with Shivam Chaudhary

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

#Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #QuestionPaper #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collab open💖💖💖 Collaborating with Shivam Chaudhary

read more
How to stay Happy, Explain in details. #Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #questionpaper #YourQuoteAndMine

Collab open💖💖💖 

Dhiraj Mali

read more
Are you crazy about expedition ?
Tell the best minds you want to explore ? #Collab and ask profound or funny questions about life to your readers #questionpaper #YourQuoteAndMine

Collab open💖💖💖
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification