Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day8lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day8lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more. Describe your #day8lockdown in today's #lockdowndiary. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Silence is my only prayer
The wait for release from lockdown seems endless
Even silence is getting restless
Strange that my thoughts also seem to move about in silence
I only hope corona doesn't silence my silence
I pray..in silence

🙏
 Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more.

Describe your #day8lockdown in today's #lockdowndiary.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more. Describe your #day8lockdown in today's #lockdowndiary. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Inspiration #Art

read more
Okay so today, this thing happened...and i had to write about it. I always feel that there's nothing interesting to write in a diary for me. From quite a long time now i have been writing in my diary occasionally. Like if a certain event out of the box happens to me.
Well today something not really exciting but exciting enough for me yo wtite it down happened. 
So i have always been a fan of Harrry Potter. And guess what? I was netflixing and i got this series named The Worst Witch.
Now this drama not only attracted  me because it was all mystical and Harry Potter stuff. 
It also attracted me because it has a girl who is always misunderstood. This made me realise that how powerful art can be...Not only art but the very Three Words "THE"  "WORST"  "WITCH" called to me. 
I felt as if i am seeing a mystical impersona of my own self. 
Now,  about the regret i have for today... I ended up binge watching the whole season of 11 episodes with 24min episode each. 
Resulting in me lagging behind in my syllabus to read. 
So what do we get from the experience above every action has a positive as well as negative impact hidden. 
Let's keep some of next time. Aye? 

Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #inspiration #art

K Harsita

Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more. Describe your #day8lockdown in today's #lockdowndiary. #mylockdownweekdiary #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Last week was a bit unreliable. I felt this would be probably the guest for a few days, but now many days have passed and the panic is growing even more among the people.
I silently laugh when I meditate my neighbors conversation, though it is difficult to find jest in their talk. Some of them says they are relieved because of this quarantine- they are kind of introverts where some of them says, obliquely, they feel bad as they are kind of nomadic as they like to hang out with people, speaking of which I heard this exclusive of how a religious union has become a major reason for spreading this epidemic in the country. 
Some people adopted this change in this one week while some people are still inattentive in taking precautions. 
When I look towards the distant road, it seems that some people are still walking without masks on their mouths or not even taking care of the distance while talking to others.
Looking all the people around myself, sometimes I ask myself if I have changed something in myself or on which side I am in these two types of people.
There are many things that need to be focused on but every line is now ending in the same name. Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more.

Describe your #day8lockdown in today's #lockdowndiary. #mylockdownweekdiary #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

सो_ହ_N_ प्र_ଧା_N

Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more. Describe your #day8lockdown in today's #lockdowndiary. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SisterLove #Fight #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
1. Me and my sister got up late in the morning. 🕢🌞
2. We both danced like mad persons in the afternoon. 🌇🌅🎶🎶
3. We quarelled and fought during our study time. 🙍🙇
4. She broke her commitment of being a vegetarian.🍗😜
5. We shared our chocolate after dinner.🍫🍫🍫 Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more.

#sisterlove #fight #yqbaba #yqdidi

Anand Nagada

Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more. Describe your #day8lockdown in today's #lockdowndiary. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 77/366

read more
1. Ashish Bagrecha's " Dear Stranger, I know what you feel" is a good start for the day with a hot cup of tea and coffee. Daily one letter of the book you read and feel the freshness of thoughts.

2."jaha zagda hota hai wahi pyar hota hai" is a famous saying. In my case, " Jaha dosti hoti hai, waha ye dono hote hai : zagda aur pyar ek saath."

3. Going with trend, I too made the Dalgona Coffee for first time and it turned out to be good. 

4 . Shared recipe to my students ( Cousins and bhabhi) and I am awaiting results tommorow.

5. Ended the day with " Owner ko is month ka rent dena hai ya nahi" Charcha with flatemates. Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more.

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  77/366

Anand Nagda

Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more. Describe your #day8lockdown in today's #lockdowndiary. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 77/366

read more
1. Ashish Bagrecha's " Dear Stranger, I know what you feel" is a good start for the day with a hot cup of tea and coffee. Daily one letter of the book you read and feel the freshness of thoughts.

2."jaha zagda hota hai wahi pyar hota hai" is a famous saying. In my case, " Jaha dosti hoti hai, waha ye dono hote hai : zagda aur pyar ek saath."

3. Going with trend, I too made the Dalgona Coffee for first time and it turned out to be good. 

4 . Shared recipe to my students ( Cousins and bhabhi) and I am awaiting results tommorow.

5. Ended the day with " Owner ko is month ka rent dena hai ya nahi" Charcha with flatemates. Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more.

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  77/366

_sa _anjh

Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more. Describe your #day8lockdown in today's #lockdowndiary. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear diary,
April begins and corona cases are rising rapidly. I'm little worried because in lucknow there are many cases found.
Well this month is declared as National Poetry Writing Month.
So I tried to write a hindi poetry but someone said that it's a song. I don't know if it is true or not. I'll complete it tomorrow.
Good night Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more.

Komal Sharma Gupta

Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more. Describe your #day8lockdown in today's #lockdowndiary. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Spring is sort of here,
it got off to a bad start,
March is a troubled past,
April sings a subdued song,
for one week has gone,
two weeks remain,
a lockdown is in place,
while the birds chirp away,
skies clear out a bit more,
stars twinkle shine,
words have a field day,
for time is aplenty,
lines run into miles all empty,
fill them out, so says 
a writer, housebound
who sits at a typewriter 
dusty and clanky.
@tejaswiniaura Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more.

#tejaswiniaura

Muralidharan P

read more
The parks are deserted
No humans to step into its heart
The gates are closed and 
Locks are rusted
The weeds are spreading like virus
The pavers don't listen 
to the rhythm of the footsteps
The trees never hear the 
Hush Hush talk of the love birds
The sands that longing for 
The kiss of the children
It looks at the sky in vain
No plane fly to cross the moon that shine.

Suman Rakesh Shah

read more
धूल, मिट्टी, काम और कचरा 
मत सोचो उनको इतना 
मत भूलो खुद को 
थोडी मिट्टी कोने मे रह गई 
रह जाने दो, खुद की पहचान पर
मिट्टी जमने मत दो
कुछ बरतन सिंक में है 
तो है उनकी चिंता नही 
पर मन पर जूठ का मैल ना पडने दो
काम तो आज है कल नही
रिश्तों को तुम जरा संभाल लो
धूल, मिट्टी, और घर के काम को
तुम दिमाग पर चढ़ने न दो Day 8 begins. April begins. Summer begins. Used-to-ness to lockdown begins. March ends. Spring ends. The hustle and bustle of the chase ends. A week of lockdown ends. 2 more to go. Or maybe many more.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification