Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day14lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day14lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

K Harsita

Brave enough to achieve what we think is necessary. Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day14lockdown #mylockdownweekdiary #yqbaba #yqdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Idle body is the home for decease. Exercise can make our day fresh and active. Mentally and physically along with our immune system. 
Still some of us are being irresponsible. Irresponsible towards them who are I think more important for us now. Unity is not only about standing together but to resist each other from doing silly acts. 
While most countries on earth are suffering from this fatal alien, there are some countries that are safe from this foreigner. I hope the situation always be like this for them.
I have also heard that this period of time was already predicted by a seer named Nostradamusin in 16th century. 
Well estimated or not, it is exposed horribly. 
When I judged myself according to environment, consequently I finds that there are things that I should make my habit as soon as possible and I will definitely. 
It turning out like holding the character of "he who must not be named" from the famous HP series. But metaphorically mankind is brave and is capable of anything. And this condition is definitely a guest for a little more days, hopefully.  Brave enough to achieve what we think is necessary. 
Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. 

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day14lockdown #mylockdownweekdiary #yqbaba #yqdiary #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Major Mystique

Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day14lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I started writing a grim tale full of darkness and death. I don't know what would it be as I am keeping the word limit off the bay. I want to write this just for fun. 

The best part about my day was the stargazing as usual. The weather was windy when I went for a walk on the terrace. I read that today's full moon is to be one of the brightest of this year. It was a beautiful view. The moon was hazy and it's light fell around, broken and faded. 

But even then, I am getting restless now. I hope this is all is over soon and things are back to normal.  Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. 

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day14lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day14lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It has been two weeks, still the cases are coming in. A grim situation around the world. It is not going to be easy to go back to the same life as before covid - 19. 
Missing teaching young kids at the NGO and the ones I help at home. More than 
studies, I miss their inquisitive smiling faces and chatters.
What are we going to teach, preach or train if health suffers. Health of an individual reciprocates health of a nation. Health is wealth no doubt. 
Let's pledge to Stay Home, Stay safe.
And first learn to fight against unhealthy habits of living - let's work on being healthy. 
This too shall pass and there will be sunshine and I shall play dodge ball with my students again.
 Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. 

Naveen Mittal

Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day14lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with #lockdowndiary YourQuote Baba

read more
In  2 hafton me bahut kuch seekhne ko mila,
Jaise ki insan jeene ke liye paisa
Kamana chhod sakta he,
Hum ye smjte the chauraho par,
Police paise wasoolne ke liye khadi hoti he,
But aaj Chaurahe Veeran he or Police wahin khadi he,
Maine kabhi nhi socha tha ki America jaisa Superpower country is virus ke aage ghutne tek dega,
Ek baat or,Hum desh ka sath Ghar par Rehkar bhi de sakte he,
Kuch insano ne desh ki situation
Ko smjke help ki,
To kisi ne Dewta Samaan Doctors pr thooka.
Kisi ne Mask banakar help ki,
To kisi ne gareebon me khana baatke,
Isse ek baat to Zahir he ki agar dekha jaye to aaj bhi kuch logon me dil or Insaniyat he.
But un insano ka kiya jaye jo insaniyat ko sharmsaar kr rhe he esi neech harkaton se.
Office ki bhagambhag se chutti to mili,
But main ye chahta hu is desh ko bhi corona se chutti mil Jaye.

Collaborating with
#lockdowndiary
 YourQuote Baba

cloud33

read more
If it's going to end with fears, behold it, because time will reward you.  Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. 

Akthari Begum

read more
When I see the open window then 
No one is on the way then I confused 
Then suddenly thought come in my mind
Oh this days is lockdown days everyone is in home then I spent time to see the places and see the places from home. Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. 

Akthari Begum

read more
i really learn with my own intrest
Something.nowadays everyone is in home so learn something new with 
your Intrest and think this is the 
right time to think your future. Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. 

Anand Nagada

Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day14lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 85/366

read more
 A bad day today.

1. After a good fight with roomates, we were not talking to each others.

2. Even though you are working from home, time bounds are not a boundary. Had to extend my shift which lasted for 16hrs continue. And again back to login at 9 in morning.
Sometimes we need to extend our work when its much needed.

3. Completed reading  the book"Colorful Notion". 

4. Started with Malgudi days.

5. Corona time doesn't have any effect on "BETA dekh tere liye rishta aaya hai." Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. 

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  85/366

Anand Nagda

Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day14lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 85/366

read more
 A bad day today.

1. After a good fight with roomates, we were not talking to each others.

2. Even though you are working from home, time bounds are not a boundary. Had to extend my shift which lasted for 16hrs continue. And again back to login at 9 in morning.
Sometimes we need to extend our work when its much needed.

3. Completed reading  the book"Colorful Notion". 

4. Started with Malgudi days.

5. Corona time doesn't have any effect on "BETA dekh tere liye rishta aaya hai." Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. 

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  85/366

_sa _anjh

read more
Dear diary,
It was a amazing day. I played an exciting ludo match with my friends. Although I lost the match but still it was good. Today, I got an opportunity from unspoken tales. We have to record a video of our poetry and they will post it on Instagram. I'm thinking to participate but how and when I'll record audio I don't know.
Good night Day 14 is about to end. Two weeks. When was the last time you spent two weeks at home for most of the day? Reflect on time, on its transition. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification