Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day17lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day17lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Chitra Iyer

It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins. Reflect on your day, your life and those who have sacrificed or dedicated their lives for you in the #day17lockdown diary. It could be your parents, teachers, doctors and nurses, your partners and friends. #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Good Friday
I was good
I was home
I was safe with my mom and
his grace was flowing as always.. 
I sent a silent prayer for being graced with
the beauty of a home, a constant companion, availability of essentials, all thanx to unseen hands for making it possible and lastly for life flowing in all of us..
Friday was good and complete
just as God had willed it🙏

chits It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins.

Reflect on your day, your life and those who have sacrificed or dedicated their lives for you in the #day17lockdown diary. It could be your parents, teachers, doctors and nurses, your partners and friends.

#lockdowndiary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins. Reflect on your day, your life and those who have sacrificed or dedicated their lives for you in the #day17lockdown diary. It could be your parents, teachers, doctors and nurses, your partners and friends. #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Everyday we see sunrise,
Everyday we see sunset,
Everyday we have new interpretations
And that is life...
Lockdown, yes it is difficult for some social wanderers,
But for home worms like me...
It's a usual scenario...
Newspaper reading, studies...
But since two months...
There is new development,
Waiting for joining of certain exam, I have cleared lately,
But Corona ji has delayed it...
Ok... Let's study, read favorite novels...
Our life is really intertwined like a honeycomb...
More similar though we are living at distant places, in opposite directions...  It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins.

Reflect on your day, your life and those who have sacrificed or dedicated their lives for you in the #day17lockdown diary. It could be your parents, teachers, doctors and nurses, your partners and friends.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Sita Prasad

It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins. Reflect on your day, your life and those who have sacrificed or dedicated their lives for you in the #day17lockdown diary. It could be your parents, teachers, doctors and nurses, your partners and friends. #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Prayers have always worked. They give hope, strength and courage. I pray and request my fellow 'yqeans' to pray for everyone's well being. It is the need of the hour.
On this day - Good Friday, I wish everyone to stay blessed and healthy. 

Stay safe, Maintain Social Distance
 It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins.

cloud33

It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins. Reflect on your day, your life and those who have sacrificed or dedicated their lives for you in the #day17lockdown diary. It could be your parents, teachers, doctors and nurses, your partners and friends. #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #1liner #negative #Prayers #world

read more
Depressed and broken as hell It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #1liner #negative #prayers #world

Akthari Begum

read more
First of all thankyou for
Yourquote app through 
This app really my words 
Show this  particular platform
This diary give me opportunity 
To learn  and maintain the new things. It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins.

Anand Nagada

It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins. Reflect on your day, your life and those who have sacrificed or dedicated their lives for you in the #day17lockdown diary. It could be your parents, teachers, doctors and nurses, your partners and friends. #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 89/366

read more
1. Read out responses by the readers of my short story : COFFEE DATE. Most of them wants to see the sequel of thr story.happy to hear it.

2. Does friendship with her after the  break up is possible?

3. Part 1 of Money Heist watching  completed. Taking a break for the next part.

4. Mix veg and Jeera rice was special today in. Dinner. 

5. As a matter of on going pandemic situation, and the Soldiers of society dealing with; have planned for something special way of thank you once the life is again normal. It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins.

#366days366quotes #writingresolution  89/366

Anand Nagda

It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins. Reflect on your day, your life and those who have sacrificed or dedicated their lives for you in the #day17lockdown diary. It could be your parents, teachers, doctors and nurses, your partners and friends. #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 89/366

read more
1. Read out responses by the readers of my short story : COFFEE DATE. Most of them wants to see the sequel of thr story.happy to hear it.

2. Does friendship with her after the  break up is possible?

3. Part 1 of Money Heist watching  completed. Taking a break for the next part.

4. Mix veg and Jeera rice was special today in. Dinner. 

5. As a matter of on going pandemic situation, and the Soldiers of society dealing with; have planned for something special way of thank you once the life is again normal. It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins.

#366days366quotes #writingresolution  89/366

_sa _anjh

read more
Dear diary,
It was a hardworking day.I cleaned my room. I was really tired by carrying broom, a dusty cloth and a spray to clean floors and furniture. I never did these works. As usual we had a late night ludo match. I won by 1st position. Papa lost the match.
It was interesting.
Good nIght It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins.

Ar. Smitha

It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins. Reflect on your day, your life and those who have sacrificed or dedicated their lives for you in the #day17lockdown diary. It could be your parents, teachers, doctors and nurses, your partners and friends. #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
She is so engaged with cooking curries, 
Where she has time to fill the dairies. 
She has, in her mind, stirred smoothie of words, 
But the gas stove calls her to get the curry stirred. 
She wants to sit peacefully and compose a story. 
The curry shouts to her to come & check the gravy.
Her boys need variety recipes daily, 
And that too tasty, delicious and quickly. 
Sometimes it looks like she is running 
a restaurant and a cafe now. 
How she keeps switching 
from kitchen to YQ, hope you know now.  It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

Komal Sharma Gupta

It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins. Reflect on your day, your life and those who have sacrificed or dedicated their lives for you in the #day17lockdown diary. It could be your parents, teachers, doctors and nurses, your partners and friends. #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
We walk through uncertain times,
lockdown containment,
so important as never before,
there are those who guide
our future timelines,
with courage, valour,
sheer grit, doing their best
when we all stay home.
Salute, Salute to these frontline warriors!
Victory be theirs! It's day 17. Also, it's Good Friday, a day of somber reflection. Each Friday before Easter, Christians solemnly honor the way Jesus suffered and died for their sins.

#tejaswiniaura
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification