Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day21lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day21lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Saket Shindikar

Maintain Social Distancing Even In Writing Use Underscores As 'Spaces' Are Not Enough. #day21lockdown #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine life love #yqbestenglishquotes #writer #Inspiration Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A_Writer_Wearing_Underscores_Said_No_To_Cursive_Writing_In_Lockdown.

Maintain Social Distancing Even In Writing
Use Underscores As 'Spaces' Are Not Enough.

#day21lockdown #lockdowndiary  #yourquoteandmine #life #love #yqbestenglishquotes #writer #inspiration
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Saket Shindikar

Maintain Social Distancing Even In Writing Use Underscores As 'Spaces' Are Not Enough. #day21lockdown #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine life love #yqbestenglishquotes #writer #Inspiration Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A_Writer_Wearing_Underscores_Said_No_To_Cursive_Writing_In_Lockdown.

Maintain Social Distancing Even In Writing
Use Underscores As 'Spaces' Are Not Enough.

#day21lockdown #lockdowndiary  #yourquoteandmine #life #love #yqbestenglishquotes #writer #inspiration

Chitra Iyer

Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Our diaries are taking the shape of a book, so let's keep documenting, keep writing. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? #day21lockdown #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating

read more
Do days matter when we are locked down with those whom we love?
such an opportunity will never dawn
I have accepted the lockdown
I have created a beautiful space and
I view this extended lockdown as a gift of  divine grace
 Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Our diaries are taking the shape of a book, so let's keep documenting, keep writing. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? 

#day21lockdown #lockdowndiary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating

Sita Prasad

Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? #day21lockdown #yqspecial #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thanxyqbaba for timely slide of the diary

read more
When I started writing diary, I  didn't anticipate that I will enjoy it to this extent. There were such challenges all around- on FB, blogging sites, what's app pics sharing etc(I didn't take up any of them). But none invigorated me as this one, because here I get a chance to be me. 
Everything is uncertain at this moment. Boards results will be delayed. Entrances too. Final year students plans are at jeopardy. Small and temporary job holders are worried and amidst all this the virus is spreading. We are trying to keep everything aside and stay calm and healthy. That is important. 
Surely things are going to change after few months and what will matter is how we tackle ourselves during this period and later too. I just hope the essentials reach the needy on time. Like I hear vegetables and fruits have become costly due to less transportation. My maid is little panicked about the extension. Though I gave her assurance of being there for help, the worry was imminent. 
I pray for strength 🙏, I pray for health and I pray for well being of everyone. 
Stay home, maintain social distance!
 Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? 

#day21lockdown #yqspecial #lockdowndiary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thanxyqbaba for timely slide of the diary

cloud33

Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Our diaries are taking the shape of a book, so let's keep documenting, keep writing. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? #day21lockdown #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating #Deep #yqenglish

read more
Spending time with family is worth letting your daily life suspended
 for a while  Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Our diaries are taking the shape of a book, so let's keep documenting, keep writing. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? 

Collaborating

Akthari Begum

Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Our diaries are taking the shape of a book, so let's keep documenting, keep writing. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? #day21lockdown #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating

read more
Today i think about
The habit ,habits play 
An important role in
Life,
Have good habits and 
Have good ideas Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Our diaries are taking the shape of a book, so let's keep documenting, keep writing. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? 

Collaborating

Anand Nagada

Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Our diaries are taking the shape of a book, so let's keep documenting, keep writing. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? #day21lockdown #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating #writingresolution #366days366quotes

read more
1. A day with good start : Rising sun, a cup of coffee and refresh mind but still stuck somewhere in the past.

2. Played after a long time Counter strike which was ultimate timepass and a battle in hostel times between hostelers.

3. Started writing the story  which I never want to.

Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Our diaries are taking the shape of a book, so let's keep documenting, keep writing. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? 

Collaborating

Anand Nagda

Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Our diaries are taking the shape of a book, so let's keep documenting, keep writing. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? #day21lockdown #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating #writingresolution #366days366quotes

read more
1. A day with good start : Rising sun, a cup of coffee and refresh mind but still stuck somewhere in the past.

2. Played after a long time Counter strike which was ultimate timepass and a battle in hostel times between hostelers.

3. Started writing the story  which I never want to.

Collaborating

Komal Sharma Gupta

Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? #day21lockdown #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
In Lockdown Town,
which could be anywhere right now,
Life goes on,
chores pile up, work is on a backseat,
birds trill, skies smile,
the sun does his daily rounds,
a shy moon stops by to say hi,
Zoom call, Skype away,
Whatsapp, Facebook, flip a day,
YourQuote many times,
these are lockdown routines
Worry, hear the news,
wonder what will a world embattled
will do ?
While away the hours,they say.
You wish these times never come back
to haunt you.
We all look to shout out our winning hurrahs!
@tejaswiniaura

Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? 

#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
Extension of the lockdown.. Ambivalent feelings and thoughts..Bored with monotonous monitoring of the household chores. Prayers to the healers and all those who are sharing the pain and the concern. Stuck myself with my novel the whole day not realising how the day passed. I ended up with severe headache. Got the symptoms of vertigo. Thanks to the triggers, the symptoms that helps me be cautious in my movements. Last time, I had the Vertigo spins I collapsed and hurt my elbow. Hope, the history does not repeat😉. Although I find myself that I'm prone to falling down often (not in love though😉). Cheers for the cautious and realization day. Day 21 is here. 21 days are enough to form a habit. What was supposed to be 21 days is now gonna last over 40 days. Our lockdown diaries are gonna continue as the nation braves the virus and we flatten the curve. Our diaries are taking the shape of a book, so let's keep documenting, keep writing. Talk about what this extension is making you feel. Are you more anxious or has being at home started to feel like a habit after 21 days? 

Collaborating
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification