Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inthekitchen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inthekitchen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i=int e^(tan^(-1)x)((1+x^(2)+x)/(1+x^(2)))dx is equal to, i=int log_(e)log_(e)x(1)/((log_(e)x)^(2)) dx is equal to, i=int(1)/(a^(2)cos^(2x+b^(2)sin^(2)x)dx, i=int sqrt(x^(2)-a^(2))dx, for _ in range(int(input())),

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the pots n pans are gearing up to do their duty
the veggies in the fridge have to be woken up and bathed
the knife and chopping board are wide awake
the spices wait for their turn to spice up the dish
The gas is a big turn on for the veggies
they come alive and a few even sizzle 
some special veggies are occasionally dressed up to provocatively entice the taste buds
love happens in the kitchen as the veggies, spices n grains that are on fire, have their insides awakened to entice our taste buds
The kitchen is an interesting place indeed
where not only is food cooked but
even poetry is cooked by a fertile imagination
while one satiates the hunger of the body
the other takes care of a poet's hungry heart

chits

Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NaPoWriMo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anaya Agarwal

Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
....you just don't cook food......

..you measure the care in spices
..you boil the emotions with milk
..you steam the anxiety with rice
..you nourish the feelings with the salad
..you garnish the priorities with all the toppings

Happy Cooking🍲 Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NaPoWriMo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

read more
I always see that my mom is working. She works continuously since morning. When I go in the kitchen I hug my mom and she says that let me do work. She always works for us, cares for us, cooks delicious food for us and do everything for us.

This is called ❤️ 'TRUE LOVE' ❤️ Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NaPoWriMo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I stand, staring at the pots and pans
clueless what to cook, 
since the cook left following
the lockdown with regret
But eat we must, so google
recipes that require not much time
Mashed potatoes, boiled eggs,
had with rice, the easiest one can get.
No oil spills, no after cleaning
And I'm happy as can be! Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NaPoWriMo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Make dishes easily. Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NaPoWriMo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ila Shukla

read more
Me and myself
Surrounded by the kitchen shelves 
Full of spices, groceries 
Cutlery and utensils 
My kitchen is a small place of few square feet
But that is immense since the quarantine
I cook, I chop, I clean
With music in my ears
I take a leap 
I dance to the tunes I like
Mixing the curry 
sometimes to the left and to the right
It simmers on the flame  
Until it gets the taste right
In my kitchen
I think, I create
It gives me time to
Slow down and contemplate 
My mistakes and retakes
In the end I come out happy
With a smile on my face
And  serve food To the Family 
As all that what matters and stays 
   Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NaPoWriMo  #YourQuoteAndMine

आएना ए दिल

read more
Lies my heart, my brain,my soul and my health secrets. 
Good food ,good mood. Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NaPoWriMo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
my words are kept, 
as I am prepare food, 
the words comes out, 
as I add the spices, 
the phrase are done, 
as the curry cooks, 
the lines take shape, 
as I garnish the food, 
the poem is ready. 
Kitchen and my quotes
Go hand in hand.  Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NaPoWriMo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

Kasim Crestfallen

Jo kal tak aankhon ko bhaya nhi, aaj gya toh aankh num tha,
Bhawnayein badal gye toh samjha, waqt meh kitna dum tha,
Waqt ko waqt dekr toh dekho, nafrat ko dosti meh badal dega,
Jo galat samajhte ho kisiko aaj, kal soch badal dega.

जो कल तक आँखों को भाया नहीं, आज गया तो आँख नम था,
भावनायें बदल गए तो समझा, वक़्त में कितना दम था,
वक़्त को वक़्त देकर तो देखो, नफरत को दोस्ती में बदल देगा,
जो गलत समझते हो किसी को आज, कल सोच बदल देगा। #day25lockdown #inthekitchen #ख़्वाबकापीछा #बिछड़तेवक़्त #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #love

k. Mishra

Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
cooking facilities only.fearless 
Science for all ages.my mother's workshop. As  like a science experiment which involves law of physics as well as biology.when experiment 
Doesn't go as your planned make adjustments and try again.now time is coming ,  , wash your hands thoroughly  with warm water and soap for atleast 20 second, this is meant kill bacteria, start food preparation for u and your family, help your mom in the kitchen  and write your experience in your lockdown dairy. Here's a collab prompt for NaPoWriMo today in case the usual prompt seemed difficult. Write a poem set #inthekitchen. #NaPoWriMo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification