Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day25lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day25lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lockdown is the new normal
I continue doing normal stuff
Dunno if normal is boring or being bored is normal
Anyways, I shake off the feeling of boredom soon enough
I flow with the world and with my words
God bless the world
May my prayerful words soothe the ailing world Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻😷

read more
Today I chided my parents...
Seriously yar... It's irritating,
How many times I have told them not to go outside, but they always find reasons to go outside... May it be giving गाय की रोटी...I have told them while going to purchase milk they can easily solve dual purpose in single go, but they often forget or don't try to understand the magnitude of pandemic... 
Inspite of being educated... I frustrate to see them neglecting or carelessly behaving... 
Ab yar... 
Kya kahu... Sometimes I feel I am strict mother of my baby parents 😌
See, when our parents commit mistake or trying to commit... It's our fundamental duty to explain them either with soft words or by harsh words unwantedly... But we have to bring out strict measures... I know they are becoming stubborn day by day but unfortunately they don't have good immunity, though they think themselves not less than a superman and superwoman but reality we know...
Even at this young age...
I am having poorest immunity... What should I expect about my parents...
Guys stop your parents who are unnecessarily thinking to go outside...
Corona will not come unless you invite it at your home🙉🙈🙊
 Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻😷

Sita Prasad

Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Watching a movie in the weekend has its own charm. And I watched Maska today. I liked the plot of hero struggling to make his own identity. Somewhere I feel everyone of us run for that only more than anything else. We keep trying to carve our niche, we all crave for that acceptance of ourselves as we are by others. Sometimes we might be correct in our persuit and sometimes we might learn that the path was wrong and change our ways. Either ways trying and striving is necessary. 
I try to help the kids I teach also to find their way, make them confident. Today was my online class. Teaching f2f and online classes are two different things. I never ever wanted to do this, because gadgets have their own disadvantages, like too much of screen time and unnecessary exposure to em rays. But I chose to help a few of them as they need my help. 
To create hope you need to be humble, listen and be there with each other. 
I think this is the need of the hour too.
Now with classes, chores and health I need to be stronger than ever before and it is a big challenge for me. 
Sai Says- 🙏 help you to be stronger. 
Stay Safe. Stay Home. Maintain Social Distance.
 Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishabh Raj Singh

आप सबसे बस इसी बात की प्रार्थना है, की इस आपदा के समय में सब एक दूसरे का हाथ थाम के चलें। मुझे यकीन है कि हम निश्चित रूप से जल्द ही एक साथ जीतेंगे। Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown #rishirishstories #rishirish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
इस कोरोना और लॉकडाउन के नाम से यह कौन सी आपदा अभी आई है?
किसी के ख़ुशियों पे नज़र सी लग गयी है, तो किसी के ज़रूरतों ने उन्हें रुलाई हैं।
किसी के लिए एक द्वीप भी कम पड़ रही है, तो किसी की दुनिया एक तम्बू पे बंद होके समायी है,
माने कि खुद को सुरक्षित रखना भी ज़रूरी है, मगर ज़रूरत के मौके पे अपनों ने भी खुदगर्ज़ी दिखाई है;
फिर भी हम उनके भले की कामना करते हैं और उनके लिए प्यार और प्रार्थना ही हमारे दिल में समायी है,
अब और सहन नहीं होता भगवन, इस विपदा से निकलने के लिए हम सब भक्तों की आपसे दुहाई है।
हम सब साथ अगर मिल जाएँ, तो इस कष्ट से भी जल्द हो जानि हम सब की रिहाई है।

आप सबसे बस इसी बात की प्रार्थना है, की इस आपदा के समय में सब एक दूसरे का हाथ थाम के चलें। मुझे यकीन है कि हम निश्चित रूप से जल्द ही एक साथ जीतेंगे। आप सबसे बस इसी बात की प्रार्थना है, की इस आपदा के समय में सब एक दूसरे का हाथ थाम के चलें। मुझे यकीन है कि हम निश्चित रूप से जल्द ही एक साथ जीतेंगे।
Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown #rishirishstories #rishirish #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

read more
Disturbed by the fake news, 
stay united and just staying safe  Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Be great be happy always. Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 100/366

read more
1. Early morning tea and nature's view is a good day to start with.

2.  Completed reading Malgudi Adventures.

3. today's special : Stuffed idli. Decorated it as a smiley with ketchup and chatni.

4. It was time to choose books for next week :

KAIZEN
  THE 5 AM CLUB
  MY INK BLEEDS THE TRUTH
  NOT WORTH LIVING FOR Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  100/366

Umang Parmar

हर किसीको कहना पड़े, ऐसी क़िस्मत पाई हैं।।
बीन कहे समझने वालों की बड़ी तंगी छाई है।। #quarantine #day25lockdown #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqbaba #quoteoftheday #thoughtoftheday #sundaythoughts

Anand Nagda

Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 100/366

read more
1. Early morning tea and nature's view is a good day to start with.

2.  Completed reading Malgudi Adventures.

3. today's special : Stuffed idli. Decorated it as a smiley with ketchup and chatni.

4. It was time to choose books for next week :

KAIZEN
  THE 5 AM CLUB
  MY INK BLEEDS THE TRUTH
  NOT WORTH LIVING FOR Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  100/366

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
Till the days are going out I still forgetting to think about what to do the next...
Just the sun rising in the east and setting down in the west during 25days of lockdown. Quarter century of lockdown, it is. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day25lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification