Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best handmedownsyqparentnaama Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best handmedownsyqparentnaama Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about han theek hai, love hand pic 260, hand cut blood in love, h written on hand with blood, maradona hand of god,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Vibha Katare

Hand-me-downs are very common in families with more than one children. Clothes, books, shoes, toys are passed on from one child to the next, often meeting with resentment and the question "Why was I not born the eldest?":) But have you ever thought that most of the advice you get as parents are nothing less than these hand-me-downs? From your daadi ki daadi to you they have all been worn and handed over to you, old, unappealing, but still wearable. Did you wear those words of advice with happiness or resentment, or you simply threw them away? Write a letter to all those hand-me-down advices today. Tell them how you felt when you first heard them. For yesterday's prompt, a special mention to Amit Narayan Satpathy for his beautiful poem. #handmedownsyqparentnaama #yqparentnaama #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The old wrist watch was my favorite watch.. 
It was used for many years before 
I used it for many years more..
For those lovely platform heels,
I have to wait for school farewell before I could know how it feels..
All your new dresses I always liked more than what was first hand mine..
Lately, I realised I liked your choice more than mine...
So my dresses, my purses, footwear or new haircut,
Everything I wanted you to approve first..
Dear didi,
I believed your every word..
So when I am worried ,
Confused or stressed for my kids
And I suspect my parenthood,
I trust your tips & advice..
As always best hand-me-downs..
 Hand-me-downs are very common in families with more than one children. Clothes, books, shoes, toys are passed on from one child to the next, often meeting with resentment and the question "Why was I not born the eldest?":) 

But have you ever thought that most of the advice you get as parents are nothing less than these hand-me-downs? From your daadi ki daadi to you they have all been worn and handed over to you, old, unappealing, but still wearable. 
Did you wear those words of advice with happiness or resentment, or you simply threw them away? Write a letter to all those hand-me-down advices today. Tell them how you felt when you first heard them.

For yesterday's prompt, a special mention to Amit Narayan Satpathy for his beautiful poem.

#handmedownsyqparentnaama  #yqparentnaama #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification