Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ToFriendsILost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ToFriendsILost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about friends love status videos 0, good morning family and friends quotes, happy mothers day to all my family and friends, all my friends lyrics, heart touching poetry for friends,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the day 22 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost You #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I don't have courage to patch up again after you hate me to the core
I just have your memories with me to get even more hurt everyday
And the biggest punishment for me is being ignored by you 
And that's how the time played it's role
Also I have hope that the same time would unite us... Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. 

Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost #You

K Harsita

To the friends, I have lost,

I would not say that I hate you because if it was your mistake than I 
shared the same act of deeds. I should've hold you back and I should've
told you that I got your back.
Even after realising about that gradually increased space between us, I didn't
give it much concern. It was indeed, going to take down our relation.
I still adore you in those reminisced moments. I wanted to tell you that I 
forgave you as soon as I got to know the meaning of that unfigured distance. 
Forgive me for I didn't treasure the friendship that was giving up on us.
We didn't know that our tiny ego was ruling anonymously. While keeping
the principles of friendship, we almost forget that US is more important
than YOU and I.
We should have known that acts of gratitude are prior to any
principles. Still hoping you to realise it for you were more like a
sister for me than a friend. 

Your,
maybe a forgotten friend. Dear... 
#tofriendsilost
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yolewrimo #yqdairy #yqfriends #letters

sk

Welcome to the day 22 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost You #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

read more
       By the way, now we do not consider each other as our friends, but even then we were friends first, that why I ask how are you. I hope that will be fine. I do not have the right to ask anything else. I do not know why you broke our friendship of 6 years. I just keep guessing that you might have felt offended by something I said. But whatever was the misunderstanding, you used to come and ask me, after all, we were friends, even though you used to tell me everything, if there was anything related to me, it would have told. By the way, whenever I remember school days, your memories also come together how we used to play together and have fun. How we were once such good friends.
    But then I remember what and why you did not tell and broke the friendship straight away, then it seems that you could not understand me in 6 years, maybe we were never friends.
    Sometimes I think we will meet someday and can sort out the matter whether we become friends again or not. Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. 

cressy adoline

#ChildhoodFriends #schoolfriends #Friendship Welcome to the day 22 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
                  I cherish all your sweet and unforgettable memories you left for me, and also feel guilty sometimes that at some point of time, I haven't try to be in contact with you all and today when I really want to know about my childhood friends their career, life and everything they go through in their life, I can't reach out them, I can't able to share my life happiness, tragedies i faced and many more funny incidence i want to share with them, inspite of the presence of all these new modern technologies and social media , we have today. Just with a great hope that they will be awesome and cool in their own life , I used to convince myself everytime and this time too.  #childhoodfriends #schoolfriends
#friendship

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost #YourQuoteAndMine

khusi

Welcome to the day 22 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost You #YourQuoteAndMine #ankitaguptaletter

read more
Main khoi tho Nahi Hu Kisi ko,
Or  na hi bhuli Hu,
Par haa unse dur jarur Hu,
Sayad Kuch galatfami ke Karan .
Par baghwan se yeh duwa Karti hu ki unhe hmesa kush rakhe,
Or hmare sath bitaye hue lahme ko v wo Yaad rakhe..
 Miss u friend.. Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 22 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost You #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I met you in pre primary school. You became my best friend before knowing what is best friend. But due to changing of school I lost you. Neither i had your phone number. Not I knew your home. Even today I remember the time we spent playing and sharing our foods. I hope someday we meet and again we share our bonding... Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Kushika Goyal

Welcome to the day 22 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You had a purpose for being a part of my life. Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Kuldeep Ranga

read more
Thanks for the time.
Please don't come back if you don't find a better person than me... Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Nfb ..

read more
 Friendship is one of the most cherished bonds one could ever experience in life.No other relationship can match its elegance.
     You have been the joy and peace to my soul, capable of turning every stressful suitation into a humorous ride.The concept of loniless was never introduced to me.But then challenges of life hit us and I guess our bond wasn't strong enough to withstand the brutality of time.Ego and jealousy were the main culprits.We remained together as long we weren't eachother's competition.Once entered the race of life,all friendship,love and care was doomed.The fault was mutual,the blame lies on both.No matter how many lame excuses we keep giving to ourselves that we did our part but down somewhere we knew ,we could have done better,make more efforts to save what was beautiful and deserving to be saved.But we kept looking to eachother for making an effort and in-between time to resolve things was lost,life passed and our priorities changed.
  Dear,I do miss you sometimes adorably but your absence has taught be to be my own friend and now what I cherish is only the bond I have with myself.

Once yours. Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Rajnish Sharma

Welcome to the day 22 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Destiny played its role,but you were out of the sight,but never out of the mind. Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification