Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best betweenmemoryandhistory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best betweenmemoryandhistory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love between a mother and child quotes, the love between a mother and daughter, what is the difference between fucking and making love, quotes on love between teacher and student, difference between love and friendship quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the day 4 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, write a poem titled #betweenmemoryandhistory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 The silent heart cries  Welcome to the day 4 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

In today's #poemtime, write a poem titled #betweenmemoryandhistory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Disclosed Heart

Welcome to the day 4 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, write a poem titled #betweenmemoryandhistory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The only difference is that 
Memories consists of our own experience 
&
History is someone else’s  Welcome to the day 4 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

In today's #poemtime, write a poem titled #betweenmemoryandhistory #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I keep words busy
Words become my keepsake
They keep memories alive
I treasure them
They refuse to pass on into history
Between memories and history, I live
I will one day become history
My travels will nevertheless 
stay briefly in some kind memory.  Welcome to the day 4 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

Gita Khanna

read more

The old woman sits looking out
She's gazing at passers by from her bedroom window
Her grandson puts a glass of juice, 
Some sandwiches
She munches the bread
Savours the juice
But she doesn't recognize who it was
Who laid the eats for her
For, by now, 
Her memory has become history..  Welcome to the day 4 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
There’s a thin line
What people call history today 
Is a memory of mine💕 Welcome to the day 4 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

Anuj Jain

read more

I woke up in the middle of Time
And time was as if no time ever had been
It is meant to follow a rigid pattern
But then the persistence of memory told
Time as we know is no longer time it is
History has told us time's ephemerality
Memory as such has it's own limits
Time given all the importance and the blame there in
Deeds done by men consigned to history's dustbin. Welcome to the day 4 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

Varadhan P M

read more

Lies a bunch of Facts Figures and Events.

History is full of Dates, makes pupils fail in the Exam!
    It is the combined Memory of many
Facts, if any!
    Past memories, shaded and added
is Modern History!
   Everything cannot make a History!
It is a bunch of memories passed down...  Welcome to the day 4 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

Bhoomi Anand

Between memory and history
there are a lot of things in common
history never changes so as memories,
history is created once so as memories.
History is something related to dates
only,but memories are related to 
the particular person,his love and his
care. 
Memories can hurt and heal at the 
same time whereas history will only
heal you.
Memories sometimes gives you that
happiness which can't be control by
your smiling eyes and sometimes
the same memories give you that 
sorrow, that heartbreak which can't
be control by your filled eyes.
History gives you knowledge for your
secure future whereas memories teach
you lessons for your beautiful heart.— % & #NaPoWriMo Day 4🤍✨

#napowrimo #betweenmemoryandhistory

Komal Sharma Gupta

Welcome to the day 4 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, write a poem titled #betweenmemoryandhistory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
There are words,
words in amber, ethereal, surreal,
who look not what they seem,
double shadowed, opaque,
their memories, seemingly seamless history,
flow against  grains of truth,
what is true, untrue,
only sands of lined Time, know,
original words lay stamped in invisible air,
their voices stilled in glass paned lairs. Welcome to the day 4 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

#tejaswiniaura

Anju Maria Joseph

read more
I choose memory
History is for learning
But memories for living,
For moving forward with life.
Dear memories you strive
I can't let go of you now
As you are the last straw 
Keeping me sane in this insane World
Keeping me sane in this insane World
 Welcome to the day 4 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification