Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best weshouldtakeabreak Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best weshouldtakeabreak Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about did connor kill wes 10, wesh meaning, iqas vs wes, wes anderson movies, applying for wes at mahatma gandhi univeristy,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second prompt for the Day 11 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weshouldtakeabreak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation #chitshighlight

read more
'Ain't it the best time to have a KitKat ? Coz as the ad says: Have a break, have a KitKat.'

'You naughty girl. Lemme pull your cheeks. You never tire of pulling my legs, na?'

'That's why I said, I guess we should take a break.. from pulling cheeks and pulling legs.' Giggles.  Here's your second prompt for the Day 11 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weshouldtakeabreak #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsconversation    #chitshighlight

Swati...

Here's your second prompt for the Day 11 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weshouldtakeabreak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Take a break from the world
To feel yourself...  Here's your second prompt for the Day 11 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weshouldtakeabreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Uma Sarvade

Here's your second prompt for the Day 11 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weshouldtakeabreak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Take a break from the world
To feel yourself...  Here's your second prompt for the Day 11 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weshouldtakeabreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni

"Ok fine as you say but once this break is over I can't wait to be with you again and trouble you more" "If you say this, then I won't ever" "Ok, ok I was just kidding" .............................................. #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #weshouldtakeabreak

read more
"I think it's needed. The time has come when we should give ourselves some time, some personal space away from each other"

"I wanted us to stay together. It's been 6 months for our live in and you start saying so!"

"We both are taking each other for granted which is not good. Unless we know each other's importance in lives this ain't gonna work. Give some time we will realise"
(Cont in caption) 
"Ok fine as you say but once this break is over I can't wait to be with you again and trouble you more"

"If you say this, then I won't ever"

"Ok, ok I was just kidding" 

Priyanka Rathod

read more
Bcoz you are confuse about us..
Our relationship
You are not sure about us..
 Here's your second prompt for the Day 11 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weshouldtakeabreak #YourQuoteAndMine

@_

read more

Because it's must to understand the value of
 each other in our relationship. Here's your second prompt for the Day 11 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weshouldtakeabreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

"Ok fine as you say but once this break is over I can't wait to be with you again and trouble you more" "If you say this, then I won't ever" "Ok, ok I was just kidding" .............................................. #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #weshouldtakeabreak

read more
"I think it's needed. The time has come when we should give ourselves some time, some personal space away from each other"

"I wanted us to stay together. It's been 6 months for our live in and you start saying so!"

"We both are taking each other for granted which is not good. Unless we know each other's importance in lives this ain't gonna work. Give some time we will realise"
(Cont in caption) 
"Ok fine as you say but once this break is over I can't wait to be with you again and trouble you more"

"If you say this, then I won't ever"

"Ok, ok I was just kidding" 

Varadhan P M

read more

Morning we have final exams.

So what?

Otherwise  we would sleep off and miss the exam!

Ok okay 👍 Here's your second prompt for the Day 11 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weshouldtakeabreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
"To get answers of all those questions
 that we afraid to ask each other."
 Here's your second prompt for the Day 11 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weshouldtakeabreak #YourQuoteAndMine

Shelley Mishra

read more
She asked. I replied, “The time we live in seems to be eternal, as if we too are going round and round something as if we were the hands of a clock.” She looked into my eyes with apprehension. “Why can’t you straight away say that you want to escape?” She asked. I smiled and said, “Escape? I could have escaped earlier. I could have escaped from the situations wherein I couldn’t give in my best. I could have escaped the moments of conflict. I could have escaped the moments of self doubt. I just want to take a break from the worldly conversations, from the responsibilities of reacting and not responding to every comment. I just need a break.” My friend, Divya smiled at me, looked into my eyes again and embraced me. “Yes, we will, we will escape to our world of beautiful things. We would take a vacation for that.” Here's your second prompt for the Day 11 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weshouldtakeabreak #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification