Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best starsremind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best starsremind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the stars and back quotes, i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem, i love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars, hot star out of love, quotes about stars and dreams,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

twisha ray

Walking towards perception . . #AWritersStory #twray #moonsky #starsremind #soulmistec #Poetry

read more

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a collab prompt for the night. What do the #starsremind you of? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that day is not enough
even night can make your day Here's a collab prompt for the night. What do the #starsremind you of? #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

Here's a collab prompt for the night. What do the #starsremind you of? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A bright sparkle after losing friend
3daysbefore not to worry let it left with desire of that things Here's a collab prompt for the night. What do the #starsremind you of? #YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
We just don't stare, we burn to shine Here's a collab prompt for the night. What do the #starsremind you of? #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

Here's a collab prompt for the night. What do the #starsremind you of? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote baba

read more
Be always above high
May be in darkness
May be your are very tiny
 but keep Twinkling
May be this small star 
Guide a missed one to his destination ... Here's a collab prompt for the night. What do the #starsremind you of? #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote baba

Pankaj Singh Chawla

Here's a collab prompt for the night. What do the #starsremind you of? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pchawla16

read more
some Memories,
some promises,
some wishes,
that know us by time,
not all things are completed in everyone's life...
 Here's a collab prompt for the night. What do the #starsremind you of? #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pchawla16

Tejaswini Dash

read more
Who I am
What is my purpose to come on earth  Here's a collab prompt for the night. What do the #starsremind you of? #YourQuoteAndMine

Shravan Goud

read more
Tonight, the stars remind me that when future is dark your smile make you bright as a star. Here's a collab prompt for the night. What do the #starsremind you of? #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka Kulkarni

read more
of my unsaid words and the words that I shouldn't have spoken! Here's a collab prompt for the night. What do the #starsremind you of? #YourQuoteAndMine

Baaj

When tonight, you will finally be here with me, I will tell you stories how #starsremind of you, Endless night under the moon and stars I need, Can't express, How calm I feel laying next to you. #YourQuoteAndMine #baaj Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When                                                of you,
Memories we shared, all we been through,
I feel you as long as moon shine on me,
Cool breeze will bring sunshine and you soon.
I am not a early riser but I will wake for you,
Warmth from sun today, I will take for you,
These days are broken as the grains of sand,
A perfect plan for today, I will make for you.
It feels so good to get up before the Sun do,
Birds chirping, walking in the nature is fun too,
Come quick, everything ready as we planned,
Hold your hand, hug you badly I want to. When tonight, you will finally be here with me,
I will tell you stories how #starsremind of  you,
Endless night under the moon and stars I need,
Can't express, How calm I feel laying next to you.
 #YourQuoteAndMine
#baaj Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification