Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thanksmeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thanksmeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai, tha dil bekarar hai, than to be a king of a vast domain lyrics, i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Richa Vedpathak

It's ok to say it's fine.
It's ok to say don't worry.
It's ok to say we are with you.
It's ok to understand.
It's ok to be okay and nice.
It's ok to accept.
It's ok to judge.
It's ok to stay calm.
It's ok to say nothing.
It's ok to ignore.
It's ok to say I care and respect you. #gratefulness #thanksmeme #yourquotes #itsokay #itsfine #yourquotediary

Mahima Jain

Thankyou #yqbaba and all the #readers here for appreciating not only me but everyone here and encourage them to Write More ❤️ June Meme Challenge 30/30 The month long meme challenge comes to a close. Thank you so much for being a sport and becoming a memer. Despite the pandemic, we had our share of laughter and stress busting through your fun memes. I share my gratitude with all those who participated and this genuine thank you meme is for all the wonderful meme pages run by our users that I #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #YQMeme #memetime #thanksmeme #thankyoumeme

read more
You guys genuinely Appreciate my Memes and Quotes... Thankyou #yqbaba and all the #readers here for appreciating not only me but everyone here and encourage them to Write More ❤️ 

June Meme Challenge 30/30

The month long meme challenge comes to a close. Thank you so much for being a sport and becoming a memer. Despite the pandemic, we had our share of laughter and stress busting through your fun memes.

I share my gratitude with all those who participated and this genuine thank you meme is for all the wonderful meme pages run by our users that I

Fairy Lights

June Meme Challenge 30/30 The month long meme challenge comes to a close. Thank you so much for being a sport and becoming a memer. Despite the pandemic, we had our share of laughter and stress busting through your fun memes. I share my gratitude with all those who participated and this genuine thank you meme is for all the wonderful meme pages run by our users that I reposted for all of you. Thank you YQ Memes, Meme Bazaar, Memer bhaiya and Templates Baba I might have missed many other page #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #YQMeme #memetime #thanksmeme #thankyoumeme

read more
I feel it June Meme Challenge 30/30

The month long meme challenge comes to a close. Thank you so much for being a sport and becoming a memer. Despite the pandemic, we had our share of laughter and stress busting through your fun memes.

I share my gratitude with all those who participated and this genuine thank you meme is for all the wonderful meme pages run by our users that I reposted for all of you. Thank you YQ Memes, Meme Bazaar, Memer bhaiya and Templates Baba 

I might have missed many other page

Divya Kulkarni

June Meme Challenge 30/30 The month long meme challenge comes to a close. Thank you so much for being a sport and becoming a memer. Despite the pandemic, we had our share of laughter and stress busting through your fun memes. I share my gratitude with all those who participated and this genuine thank you meme is for all the wonderful meme pages run by our users that I reposted for all of you. Thank you YQ Memes, Meme Bazaar, Memer bhaiya and Templates Baba I might have missed many other page #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #YQMeme #memetime #thanksmeme #thankyoumeme

read more
I come home late and my sister 
saves me from my parents,
Me to my sister : 
😂 😂 😂  June Meme Challenge 30/30

I share my gratitude with all those who participated and this genuine thank you meme is for all the wonderful meme pages run by our users that I reposted for all of you. Thank you YQ Memes, Meme Bazaar, Memer bhaiya and Templates Baba 

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

June Meme Challenge 30/30 The month long meme challenge comes to a close. Thank you so much for being a sport and becoming a memer. Despite the pandemic, we had our share of laughter and stress busting through your fun memes. I share my gratitude with all those who participated and this genuine thank you meme is for all the wonderful meme pages run by our users that I reposted for all of you. Thank you YQ Memes, Meme Bazaar, Memer bhaiya and Templates Baba I might have missed many other page #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #YQMeme #memetime #thanksmeme #thankyoumeme

read more
Surprisingly anyone help me. June Meme Challenge 30/30

Sita Prasad

read more
My brother lends me his phone to play Subway surfers June Meme Challenge 30/30

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Someone pay my restaurant bill June Meme Challenge 30/30

Mohit Agrawal

read more
I'm not being mean June Meme Challenge 30/30

Madhu Jain

The end of June Meme Challenge by YQ Baba. Get. Set. Meme it! 🔥 __________________________________________ June Meme Challenge 30/30 The month long meme challenge comes to a close. Thank you so much for being a sport and becoming a memer. Despite the pandemic, we had our share of laughter and stress busting through your fun memes. #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #YQMeme #memetime #thanksmeme #thankyoumeme

read more
You provide me a charger  The end of June Meme Challenge by YQ Baba. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🔥

June Meme Challenge 30/30

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

read more
I come home late and my sister 
saves me from my parents,
Me to my sister : 
😂 😂 😂  June Meme Challenge 30/30

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification