Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqwriting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqwriting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 17 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

I #feellikewriting every time I have something that I can't say to anyone. Hence, I say to everyone. When do you feel like writing? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babatoyou #yqwriting #yqfreedom #yqcage #yqlife

read more
I feel like writing every time
With colours of selfless smiles
Of those...The azul eyes
That travel through the skies
To explore the soul entice!
But can it break the cages
Can it melt the shackles
May it sooth the wounds
The humanity is hurt by
Can it revive the hope
To the shaken wings to fly? I #feellikewriting every time I have something that I can't say to anyone. Hence, I say to everyone. When do you feel like writing? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#toyou #yqwriting #yqfreedom #yqcage #yqlife

Seema Sharma

#yqdidi #yqdada #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqhindiwriters #yqwriting #mywritingmywords किसी के दूर से जाने डर .....बस इतना ही सा होता है मुझे डर......क्या कहे...किसको कहे ....और क्यों ही कहे.......

read more
कोई मेरा हाथ कसके पकड़ ले इतना मेरा नसीब कहां 
और लोग हमे ही कहते है , तुम्हे तो "ocd" है ना हम दूर से ही बतियाते हैं.... #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqhindiwriters #yqwriting #mywritingmywords 
किसी के दूर से जाने डर .....बस इतना ही सा होता है मुझे डर......क्या कहे...किसको कहे ....और क्यों ही कहे.......

Seema Sharma

The heart is not at peace 
The soul is not finding a place to rest
This is life really
Just hustling all around 
Just smiling with a wound.....
Just being what I am not ....
Just wanting to push the boundaries more when I know 
it is hurting me badly
Punishing myself to the extreme 
to prove something which is foolish 
to prove someone who can't be happy ever with me 
to be the toughest
to be the strongest ....
to be the right always 
Does these all matters really.... #findingpeace #mywritingmywords #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqdada #yqwriting #yqwriters 
Trying to be at peace....

Cerebral Derange

If I ask question to myself
What I want to be
My mind get stuck #yqbaba#question#want#be#yqkavi#yqwriting#yqdada

Cerebral Derange

If I ask question to myself
What I want to be
My mind get stuck #yqbaba#question#want#be#yqkavi#yqwriting#yqdada

Manish Kumar

Alice : How many breaks are needed during work and what should be the duration?
Bob : It depends.

Alice : Means!
Bob : Breaks in work are like spaces in writing.

Alice : !!!
Bob : One might be writing the longest word or there is time for next paragraph, it depends. #yqalicevsbob 
#yqwork
#yqbreaks 
#yqwriting 
#yqspaces
#yqsaumitr

Mr. Malik

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqlove #yqhindi #yqshayari #yqwriting# and my life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with manisha Soni

read more
Yun na guzregi ye rat meri
Tujhme utregi ye rat meri
Jisne rakha hai door tujhe
Mujhko bta de wo bat meri #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqlove #yqhindi #yqshayari #yqwriting# and my life #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with manisha Soni

Shalini Sahu

चुभ जाये मेरे अल्फाज़ तो माफ करना,  
वो क्या है ना टूटे हुए की फितरत में होता है चुभ जाना!! #Shalinisahu #alfaz #drd #mythoughts #frommydiary #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqwriting

vasundhara pandey

कहानी- मैं वैलेंटाइन नहीं मनाती। एक गहरे सन्नाटे में खोयी हुई, वो अतीत की यादें उसे खींचे ले रही थी। अतीत कहने को तो अतीत होता है पर एक अजीब सा सच, वो भूत होकर भी निरंतर भविष्य की राह पर होता है, हुह् बङा जिद्दी होता है अतीत। गहरे लाल रंग की साङी पतली कमर से होती हुई यूं उसने संभाल कर पहनी थी मानो खुद लताओं ने वृक्षों का श्रृंगार किया हो, सुरमई आंखों में सुरमे की पतली सी धार, बङी बङी पलकों ने आंखों को एक नयी प्रतिभा दे रखी थी कितनी भी कहानियां छुपा सकती थी उसकी ये आँखें..हाथों में पेन पकङे अपने #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqstory #yqbesthindiquotes #yqwriting

read more
कहानी
मैं वैलेन्टाइन नहीं मनाती
भाग १ कहानी- मैं वैलेंटाइन नहीं मनाती।

एक गहरे सन्नाटे में खोयी हुई, वो अतीत की यादें उसे खींचे ले रही थी।
अतीत कहने को तो अतीत होता है पर एक अजीब सा सच, वो भूत होकर भी निरंतर भविष्य की राह पर होता है,
हुह् बङा जिद्दी होता है अतीत।
गहरे लाल रंग की साङी पतली कमर से होती हुई यूं उसने संभाल कर पहनी थी मानो खुद लताओं ने वृक्षों का श्रृंगार किया हो, सुरमई आंखों में सुरमे की पतली सी धार, बङी बङी पलकों ने आंखों को एक नयी प्रतिभा दे रखी थी कितनी भी कहानियां छुपा सकती थी उसकी ये आँखें..हाथों में पेन पकङे अपने

Diwa

This is based on observation. Let me say this--not to start any argument, at all; and please, don't argue with me. We write poetry and prose, based on our own subjective analysis of things. We pen down emotions, thoughts, and whatnot using our own individual perspectives. Hence, instead of criticizing, why don't we just see it from the author's point of view? Instead of bashing, why not be silent and opt to be kind? Unless this is a NEWS AND CURRENT AFFAIRS platform, there isn't a need for fact #yqbaba #diwa #yqwriting

read more
One writer posts;
Another gets ready
To criticize. This is based on observation. Let me say this--not to start any argument, at all; and please, don't argue with me.

We write poetry and prose, based on our own subjective analysis of things. We pen down emotions, thoughts, and whatnot using our own individual perspectives. Hence, instead of criticizing, why don't we just see it from the author's point of view? Instead of bashing, why not be silent and opt to be kind? Unless this is a NEWS AND CURRENT AFFAIRS platform, there isn't a need for fact
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification