Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feellikewriting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feellikewriting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you begin to feel the pull of the hallucination, can you feel the love tonight, you begin to feel like home, feel your love tonight tab, feel your love tonight lyrics,

• 82 Followers
  • 87 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sahil saraswat

जिन्होनें अपनी कीमत जानी 
फिर वो बहुमूल्य हो गए

©sahil saraswat #2023Recap #write #Like #Love #explorepage #feellikewriting #viral

Mamata Sau

mute video

Chanchal Jaiswal

I #feellikewriting every time I have something that I can't say to anyone. Hence, I say to everyone. When do you feel like writing? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babatoyou #yqwriting #yqfreedom #yqcage #yqlife

read more
I feel like writing every time
With colours of selfless smiles
Of those...The azul eyes
That travel through the skies
To explore the soul entice!
But can it break the cages
Can it melt the shackles
May it sooth the wounds
The humanity is hurt by
Can it revive the hope
To the shaken wings to fly? I #feellikewriting every time I have something that I can't say to anyone. Hence, I say to everyone. When do you feel like writing? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#toyou #yqwriting #yqfreedom #yqcage #yqlife

Nandipati Kalyani

A very warm welcome to YQ. 🤗 I'm YQ Baba, the official English admin of YQ. Begin your writing journey by clicking on COLLAB button on this post and adding your words to this simple prompt. Looking forward to reading your first quote. When do you feel like writing? #musingtime #feellikewriting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

As this started at an young age
But  nowhere could I showcase my talent
But now I pour out my emotions 
and inner feelings
On this big platform with YourQuote baba
This art of writing is more powerful 
and became a weapon 
to pen down my experiences 
I share them with one and all A very warm welcome to YQ. 🤗 I'm YQ Baba, the official English admin of YQ. 

Begin your writing journey by clicking on COLLAB button on this post and adding your words to this simple prompt. Looking forward to reading your first quote. 

When do you feel like writing? #musingtime #feellikewriting #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Divyani Choudhary

तुमने कहा था हर शाम 
हाल पूछा करेंगे,
बदल गए हो या तुम्हारे यहाँ
शाम नहीं होती। #shaam #eveningthought #feellikewriting #divukikalamse #yqdidi

Divyani Choudhary

मोहब्बत का अंजाम इतना हसीन हुआ कि
 हम शायरी करने लगे,
ये जो अब हम अल्फाजों मे पिरोते हैं, 
जी हाँ   दिल- शिगाफी ही हैं।

#lovepoem #onelinequotes #feellikewriting #divukikalamse

Divyani Choudhary

वो ठहर ना सका,
हम गुजर ना सके...
 #lifelessons #feellikewriting

Divyani Choudhary

CASTE
अगर ये दुनिया में ना होती
तो ना जाने कितने दिल 
टूटने से बच जाते..  #dilkibaat #feellikewriting #merikalamse #yqdidi #yqbaba

Springblossoms

Writing is natural detoxifier of the soul...♥️✨ #writing #Detoxification #Soul life I #feellikewriting every time I have something that I can't say to anyone. Hence, I say to everyone. When do you feel like writing? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As it always detoxify
Myself and keeps
Me cheerful and fresh. Writing is natural detoxifier of the soul...♥️✨
#writing #detoxification #soul #life
I #feellikewriting every time I have something that I can't say to anyone. Hence, I say to everyone. When do you feel like writing? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bliss Rosetta

Well... here's my first quote! It was an impromptu one though.. XD #musingtime #feellikewriting #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_feels Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
Because the words that I write is what I wished to say you in person.. Well... here's my first quote! It was an impromptu one though.. XD

#musingtime #feellikewriting #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_feels
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification