Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendzonedlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendzonedlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayari in hindi for girlfriend love, good thought for love and friendship, i love you dear friend, long love messages for girlfriend, birthday status videos for friend with cinema songs 0,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Bindu Manchikalapudi

ONE-SIDED LOVE🤗

Falling in LOVE with someone, whom you know you can never have and still loving him more than you ever loved yourself. I call it the purest of all. Ye one-sided Love bhi na, Ek interesting cheez hai yar. It is different from those hugs and daily morning wishes wali love. It's beyond that baby-baby kinda love. It's beautiful and eternal. No expectations yet many dreams to share life with that person who has already friend-zoned me. It's hard to pretend like I don't love him. It's even harder to hear his love stories. Every night, I tell the moon about him and dreaming to be with him. And you know the worst part is, when he asks me about my feelings for him, I wanna tell him "I love you" and tell it so loud that the whole world can understand my love for him. But, I pretend like he is just a friend. Coz, I don't want to screw up what we have already, either friendship or whatever it is. I don't want to lose it too. And I just hope, whatever happens, we just don't ruin what we had and have. I know, we can't be together, then why I'm still dreaming? May be that's what "HOPE" is❤️ #bindu #B #onesidedlove #life #love #friendzonedlove

Safia Tehseen

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2434poem. Here's my try: To write, read more than needed, live without fear, and speak the truth. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #truefeelings love #friendzonedlove

read more
you know
that i love you
then why pretending
to be just friends Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2434poem. Here's my try:

To write,
read more than needed,
live without fear,
and speak the truth.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #truefeelings #love #friendzonedlove

Tarun Vij भारतीय

They were friends, good friends, shares everything with each other. But she had a boyfriend too, and suddenly she had a break up. It was painful for her, she broke up, but he supported her, he helped her to get out of this trauma, gave all his time to her, day and night. She came out of that all and everything become fine. Then she said I think I'm in love again, the boy asked "with whom?" She said "He is a new friend of mine, I met him at a restaurant, it was a first sight love and now he asked #Stories #ShortStory #bestfriend #bestie #friendzoned #friendzonedlove

read more
"You are my best friend"
"I love you"

(Story in caption) They were friends, good friends, shares everything with each other.
But she had a boyfriend too, and suddenly she had a break up.
It was painful for her, she broke up,
but he supported her, he helped her to get out of this trauma, gave all his time to her, day and night.
She came out of that all and everything become fine.
Then she said I think I'm in love again, the boy asked "with whom?"
She said "He is a new friend of mine, I met him at a restaurant, it was a first sight love and now he asked

Dr.Govind Hersal

#yqbaba#yqdidi#YQBhaiJaan#yopowrimo#friendzonedlove शीर्षक -क्या वो भी

read more
क्या वो भी मेरी तरह मुलाकात को तरसती होगी 
क्या उसको भी मस्तियाँ हमारी खलती होगी 
क्या वो भी मेरी तरह रात भर तारे गिना करती होगी 
क्या उसको भी महफिलों में मेरी कमी लगती होगी ।

क्या वो भी मेरी तरह बनावटी हँसी हँसती होगीं 
क्या उसको भी तन्हाईयाँ घेर लेती होगी 
क्या उसको भी मौसम अब फीके लगते होंगे 
क्या वो भी मेरी तरह प्यार के रंग और दिल के रंज समझ रही होगी । 

2/2 #yqbaba#yqdidi#yqbhaijaan#yopowrimo#friendzonedlove
शीर्षक -क्या वो भी

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification