Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oftenwish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oftenwish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about parentese is often used to, marketers often use the term, how often should you drink detox water, how often should you apply hair serum, fact is often stranger than,

• 30 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Lavish Goyal

What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
The Person I love most to  live with me every second :) What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
The Person I love most to  live with me every second :) What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

Atishay jain

What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can I demo my death and see how's the world around me is without me ! What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just hold you tightly in my arms..😍 What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
Create a little world of mine 
where I and my dreams retain alive forever.  What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine

Vikrant Gosavi

read more
be alone in the jungle
with a weapon which i call as a camera. What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sameer Gupta

read more
tell you, what you mean to me.
But somewhere I am just afraid of 
losing you. What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
meet you someday 
on new page of my life 
with newness between us.  What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

The Cold Summers

read more
sail all alone,
but then the sea scares me out 
by its constant roaring cloud,
leaving the dilemma of joining the crowd
thats safely headed to a common shore 
Or
feeling helpless but also proud 
rowing happiness to my inner core !
 What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
follow my heart, head butts in to straighten things. What do you #oftenwish to do? #Collab and tell. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification