Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMwanttotouch Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMwanttotouch Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, wan hai, wan hai 503,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Neerja

(Quote536) When SHE wants to do him. The teasing and plays. _________________ Torso - Chest Lingua - Tongue Masticate - bite (or chew) Udders - Nipples . . #Passion #lust #desires #erotica #moansandmoons #MnMwanttotouch #domina

read more
Your torso 
By my lingua
And
Wanna tease 
n' masticate your udders. (Quote536) When SHE wants to do him. The teasing and plays.
Udders - Nipples

Asha Harishh

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMwanttotouch #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more

The whole of you,
I want to breathe the air you let out,
I want to step on the steps you walked by,
I want to touch your soul... Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMwanttotouch #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Aman Verma

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMwanttotouch #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
And want to feel the heat of your hands on my skin.I want to close my eyes and loose myself in the essence of your touch. I need this, I ache for this
With winter's end my entire soul unthawed too.
Now every inch of me aches with need for you. So far away yet so near, I need to feel your warm breath whisper in my ear.

I want to wake up to your body smothering mine as you cover every inch of me with the heat of your tongue.
I want to yield to you submit to you, give in to you, commit carnal Sins with you
Between us nothing is Taboo. I swear i've never been so hungry, As I desire every morsel of your being.

I want to taste your sweet N Salty goodness, till I'm addicted to your flavor
I want to be filled completely by the width and strength of you.

Surrender everything until I am breathless yet never empty.
As my Desire for you never wanes always desiring you, always dreaming of you.
Knowing that my thirst will not be quenched until you come to me.
Until you come and get what has always been yours.

How I desire Your Touch

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMwanttotouch #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification