Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnmquiet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnmquiet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, i just want peace and quiet quotes, peace and quiet place quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Neerja

(Quote 592) Quiet And just follow my lead Am the Domina And you My Mr. Submissive. .. For the play #cinderella #desire #erotica #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #mnmquiet #beingpurple #bdsmdomsub

read more
And just follow my lead!
To the red room we go
A whip,
Nipple clamps,
Handcuffs
A drink or two!
(..in caption..) (Quote 592)
Quiet 
And just follow my lead
Am the Domina
And you
My Mr. Submissive.
For the play

Nisha Singh

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ QUIET #mnmquiet #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Let us play the music
Of moans and spanks
In this quiet night.
Let us move our body
in rythm of lust 
and desires.
AHH! Faster! are
the only words 
I want to scream 
in this quiet night. Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ QUIET

#mnmquiet #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Aman Verma

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ QUIET #mnmquiet #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Let's enjoy the quietness of the night, the only sound coming from the heavy breathing from you, when I start caressing your soft skin.
I hold you tight and kiss you hard, devour you because I know you like it a lot. As I begin to spank you, the way you shout, tells me you want me to do it more.
Your curves tempt my lips, my tongue wanting to taste those raisins. Your moaning is filling the darkness of night, eradicating the stillness of the night. You arch your back and hold me tight, as if telling me it was the best feeling of your life. Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ QUIET

#mnmquiet #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification