Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnmthetouch Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnmthetouch Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, thet nagpuri song 1600, thet nagpuri video,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Atishay jain

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ THE TOUCH Best write-ups will be highlighted 🔥 #mnmthetouch #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
When my body shivers
And desire it more
To feel your breath
As I feel it to core
Your touch on me
Just melt me down
To feel it in special
Wrapping the hard around
While I feel your wet
And sensitive lips
While lips are connected
Hands doing there tricks Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ THE TOUCH

Best write-ups will be highlighted 🔥

#mnmthetouch #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Neerja

(Quote568) When he was writing my Name, all I could say was this. (current situation). #cinderella #beingpurple #videocall #LDR #mnmthetouch #moansandmoons #erotica love Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
"You could touch my Name, but not me." (Quote568) When he was writing my Name, all I could say was this. (current situation).

#cinderella #beingpurple #videocall #ldr #mnmthetouch #moansandmoons #erotica #love Collaborating with Moans & Moons

ujjwal pratap singh

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ THE TOUCH Best write-ups will be highlighted 🔥 #mnmthetouch #erotica #kiss #romance #Relationship love #lust #desire Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
A gentle lust and lightness that built speed
and heft deep in the pit of me.
through the breathy intonation,
to be felt rather than heard.
Raw. And unfiltered gut-stuff.  
Freshly churned in the deep pit of you.
And urged up pressing against your teeth
til the last defenses breached.
And through swollen lips parted.
The very place of origin.

Where it began a-flutter, and,
once realized,
with nauseating visceral coercion

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

#mnmthetouch #erotica #kiss #romance #relationship #love #lust #desire

Aman Verma

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ THE TOUCH Best write-ups will be highlighted 🔥 #mnmthetouch #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
The touch of your roaming fingers on my body is what I need to fire up the desires in me.
Kiss from your soft and tender lips is what I want to flare up the raw emotions in me.
The touch of your tongue is what I want on my bare body and I want you to go deep inside me to make me rise and embrace you tightly to feel the touch of your skin to make me feel I am in paradise. Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

#mnmthetouch #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification