Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best videocall Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best videocall Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bujhli na tui what is love video download, is kadar pyar hai video song download, बच्ची से दुष्कर्म video, से video, koi mere dil mein hai video gana,

• 35 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vishal Rajbhar ji

#videocall Karen aur baat Karen# #शायरी

read more
mute video

Gulshan Yadav

mute video

SUMITsk

nokia mobile funny 🤣 #Nokia #MOBILE #videocall #🤣🤣 #😜😜 #Comedy

read more
mute video

Ashit bhardwaj

#videocall #Love

read more
mute video

Neerja

Quote 891 Oh should I drop my silvery shiny light purple net top for you? Or shall I first drop down these purple frilly for you? Tell me baby? What do you want? Oh the top goes up my arms #lust #erotica #masturbation #videocall #eroticpoem #moansandmoons #ldrquotes

read more
Wrapped in purple laces 
Infront of you 
You love this sight of me
Don't you? 
(.. in caption..,
read to know the theme of it..) 

- Neerja  Quote 891 
Oh should I drop my silvery shiny light purple net top for you? 
Or shall I first drop down these purple frilly for you? 

Tell me baby? 
What do you want? 

Oh the top goes up my arms

Neerja

(Quote568) When he was writing my Name, all I could say was this. (current situation). #cinderella #beingpurple #videocall #LDR #mnmthetouch #moansandmoons #erotica love Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
"You could touch my Name, but not me." (Quote568) When he was writing my Name, all I could say was this. (current situation).

#cinderella #beingpurple #videocall #ldr #mnmthetouch #moansandmoons #erotica #love Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Ashit bhardwaj

#videocall

read more
mute video

Ritz

Distance could not stop them from loving and communicating with each other. #videocall #angrybird love #moodswings #thoughtsofritz #yqquotes #yqbaba #newwritersclub

read more
No matter how angry she might be,
he would calm down her anger,
by listening to her rant,
by his cute smile,
and by his flying kisses,
just over a video call,
making her end up in blushing and smiling,
he knew how to handle the mood tsunamis of his angry bird.
 Distance could not stop them from loving and communicating with each other.

#videocall #angrybird #love #moodswings #thoughtsofritz #yqquotes #yqbaba #newwritersclub

Batul Hafiji

#Collab and complete this conversation with an apt reply. #Seeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine #videocall #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqquotes #writersclub

read more
Video call me :)  #collab and complete this conversation with an apt reply. #seeyouagain #yourquoteandmine
#videocall
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#writersclub

XYZEDIY001

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification