Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collabwithlexi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collabwithlexi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya, love coll 390, col ajay kumar sharma 110, collected stories and pictures that reflect wit and humour, lt col sachin kumar,

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Aman Verma

Collab with Pain n Pleasure to arouse your desires beautifully😉 Thanks for the pokes👄 #pnpAarouse #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #yqbaba #erotica #yqdidi love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pain n Pleasure

read more
As the water starts dripping on my lips,
I remembered how passionate was our last kiss, 
With water running down across my chest, 
I feel your fingers roaming across your breasts. 
The droplets of water are igniting my cravings, 
Oh Darling! 
I miss your touches across my bare skin.
Come fast and treat me the way you do, 
I miss the heavenly feeling of inside you whenever we are close. 
Let me fill you with droplets of love, 
Oh Darling, 
Let me just spare some drops so that your tongue can enjoy to the core. Collab with Pain n Pleasure to arouse your desires beautifully😉

Thanks for the pokes👄

#pnpAarouse #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #yqbaba #erotica #yqdidi #love  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pain n Pleasure

Aman Verma

Tucked in each other's sweat we were born again with limbs positioned in between folds and spaces. Your tongue like a paper wipe has cleansed my skin, dirtied it all over again and before I could open my eyes #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #findmelexi #pnpAtucked

read more
we began panting hard, 
for we lost the count of time 
when we began.
From kisses to licking, our journey 
began to gel.
The moaning from your lips to 
rhythmic grunts I did, trickling 
of sweat from our anatomy begin.
As the journey comes to an end, 
you say let's do it again  Tucked in each other's sweat
we were born again
with limbs positioned
in between folds and spaces.
Your tongue like a paper wipe
has cleansed my skin,
dirtied it all over again and
before I could open my eyes

Aman Verma

Do you know what you do to me? Everything inside of me Is wanting you and needing you I'm so in love with you Look in my eyes Let's get lost tonight In each other #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #findmelexi #pnpAundress

read more
I want to undress your 
darkness slowly and seductively, 
For I want to roam my fingers 
across your frame leisurely. 
I will disrobe your clothes steadily 
so that you begin to breathe heavily,
For the touch of my fingers 
makes you squirm rapidly.
Those wet kisses of mine takes  
you to heaven ploddingly,
for my fast movement between 
your legs is heavenly . Do you know what you do to me?
Everything inside of me
Is wanting you and needing you
I'm so in love with you
Look in my eyes
Let's get lost tonight
In each other

Aman Verma

Collab with Pain n Pleasure to arouse your desires beautifully😉 Thanks for the pokes👄 #pnpAarouse #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #yqbaba #erotica love #findmelexi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pain n Pleasure

read more
Kiss by kiss, I move across 
the landscape of your skin, 
exploring your valleys for 
my tongue wants to roll 
all across your skin.
I found out the path 
leading to your hunger 
and voluptuous desire which 
I wish to fulfill. Collab with Pain n Pleasure to arouse your desires beautifully😉

Thanks for the pokes👄

#pnpAarouse #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #yqbaba #erotica #love  #findmelexi #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Verma

Locking his treasure in her cave he left a trail of gratitude flowing down her mounds. —Lexi Collab with Pain n Pleasure and lock your words in😉 #pnpAlocking #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #erotica #yqbaba #findmelexi love #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
he makes her head in pleasure sway.
The deeper he goes, 
the harder she moans and as he grabs her mounds hard, 
this gives her sensation for which she waits.
As they lock horns and begin to coincide their locomotion, 
the blood starts pumping faster through their veins.
As they are about to reach the frenzy, they clutch each other tight, 
so that the drops of love aren't going to get wasted. Locking his treasure in her cave
he left a trail of gratitude 
flowing down her mounds.
—Lexi

Collab with Pain n Pleasure and lock your words in😉

#pnpAlocking #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #erotica #yqbaba #findmelexi #love

Aman Verma

Tucked in each other's sweat we were born again with limbs positioned in between folds and spaces. Your tongue like a paper wipe has cleansed my skin, dirtied it all over again and before I could open my eyes #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #findmelexi #pnpAtucked

read more
we lie on bed panting, for we have been copulating each other for hours. 
It all started with a sensual kiss on lips which later turned steamy as we started biting each other's lips. The aroma of your sweat made me mad, for I lost the control over self and started being wild with you.
You were moaning loud and whimpering in pleasure probing me to go for more, scratching me to excite me more. You loved the hickey which I gave and ask me to ride you hard and fast, for you were screaming my name and asking me to go deep.
When we are close to our peaks, you ask me to spill deep in you and you arch your back and release. You put my head on your chest and caress my hair to make tender love to me for the time. Tucked in each other's sweat
we were born again
with limbs positioned
in between folds and spaces.
Your tongue like a paper wipe
has cleansed my skin,
dirtied it all over again and
before I could open my eyes

Aman Verma

Fingers move on his naked ribcage and I get to see what I need standing straight. —Naked soul Collab with Pain n Pleasure to move your fingers as you write on naked screen.😉 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #findmelexi #pnpAfingersmove

read more
across your naked skin, roaming them all over your body. 
Your breathing is getting fast and your curves are raising high because you are high, I caress you softly and kiss your lips tenderly. The taste of your lips and the saliva from your tongue has ignited my desires. 
I begin to kiss your luscious body and begin to bite your bosoms greedily and you hold me tight because the sensation is heavenly.
I ask you to come over me and straddle me and show your riding skills, the pleasure you are giving is out of this world. As I reach to my climax and spill inside you,  you lie on me panting and said- 
Let's go for it Again!! Fingers move 
on his naked ribcage
and I get to see
what I need
standing straight.
—Naked soul

Collab with Pain n Pleasure to move your fingers as you write on naked screen.😉

Aman Verma

Collab with Pain n Pleasure and thrust your inner desires out😉 #pnpAthrusting #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #erotica #yqbaba #findmelexi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pain n Pleasure

read more
made me weak on my knees, don't show mercy on me, it's the pleasure I seek.
Grab my breasts and press them hard, stun me with the depth of your strokes and push me hard. 
Stimulate me and straddle me deep, take me to heaven Baby!!
Accelerate your strokes, unleash your animal, make me reach my peak. Your strokes stiffen my body, please release along with me because that sensation is heavenly.  Collab with Pain n Pleasure and thrust your inner desires out😉

#pnpAthrusting #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #erotica #yqbaba #findmelexi #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Verma

I will touch you like the pen strokes paper running a bit rough with my tongue with my treasure. I will test your waters spilling my ink and observe how #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #findmelexi #pnpAwilltouch

read more
like a hot knife running through the butter, melting it on it's way. 
I will kiss your lips like a melting ice cream sucking juices out of your succulent lips.
Seeing you wriggle when my fingers roam your body is a pleasure to my eyes which ignites desires.
When my fingers reach your dewy folds, you jump in ecstasy and tell me to take them deep and rub in there, you are whimpering in pleasure yearning for more and you reach your pique, I feel a moist sensation in your petals which makes me feel giddy. We embrace and kiss, watching the afterglow on your face as we kiss. I will touch you
like the pen strokes paper
running a bit rough
with my tongue
with my treasure.
I will test your waters
spilling my ink
and observe how

Aman Verma

"I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair. Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets. Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps. I hunger for your sleek laugh, your hands the color of a savage harvest, hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails, I want to eat your skin like a whole almond. I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body, the sovereign nose of your arrogant face, I want to eat the fleeting shade of your las #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #painnpleasure #collabwithlexi #findmelexi #pnpAcravefor

read more
because I want to taste those juicy lips, kiss your warm cheeks, bite your neck, lick your trickling sweat, suck your curves, kiss and lick your boiling vertical lips. 
You are beauty of a kind,oh baby! Come close to me so that I can enjoy the night. 

"I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair. Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets. Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps. I hunger for your sleek laugh, your hands the color of a savage harvest, hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails, I want to eat your skin like a whole almond. I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body, the sovereign nose of your arrogant face, I want to eat the fleeting shade of your las
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification