Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT56 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT56 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 9 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Mayank Sharma

#ICAI #cacourse #articleship_dairies भई, CA करने वालों को ही Dard समझ में आएगा ये वाला 🙏😁 *What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫 Lol, I sound poetic.😍 Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂 🔀 Collab and give meaning to #YQMT56 which makes us lol.😯😝🤣 ☣️ Avoid plagiarism or going cliched. 😉 🎖️ Best #YQMeme will be featured with a shout out.🕺🏻🖖🏻 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When articles ask for signing form 108, principals be like  #icai #cacourse #articleship_dairies  
भई, CA करने वालों को ही Dard समझ में आएगा ये वाला 🙏😁
*What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫
Lol, I sound poetic.😍
Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂
🔀 Collab and give meaning to #YQMT56 which makes us lol.😯😝🤣
☣️ Avoid plagiarism or going cliched. 😉
🎖️ Best #YQMeme will be featured with a shout out.🕺🏻🖖🏻

Subhasish Das

*What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫 Lol, I sound poetic.😍 Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂 🔀 Collab and give meaning to #YQMT56 which makes us lol.😯😝🤣 ☣️ Avoid plagiarism or going cliched. 😉 🎖️ Best #YQMeme will be featured with a shout out.🕺🏻🖖🏻 🎆 Go. Meme it. 🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My relatives, when they come to know 
i've been dating a girl

*Who is it? *What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫
Lol, I sound poetic.😍
Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂
🎆 Go. Meme it. 🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Siddarth

That moment, when you place COD orders and cancel the next day, just to timepass #yqbaba #yqmeme #yqmemes #yqhumour #yqmt56 #memechallenge

Ankit

*What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫 Lol, I sound poetic.😍 Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂 🔀 Collab and give meaning to #YQMT56 which makes us lol.😯😝🤣 ☣️ Avoid plagiarism or going cliched. 😉 🎖️ Best #YQMeme will be featured with a shout out.🕺🏻🖖🏻 🎆 Go. Meme it. 🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you are in relationship for a long time without informing your friends, who still believe you as Shakt Launda.  *What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫
Lol, I sound poetic.😍
Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂

Devesh Roy

😂😂 *What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫 Lol, I sound poetic.😍 Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂 🔀 Collab and give meaning to #YQMT56 which makes us lol.😯😝🤣 ☣️ Avoid plagiarism or going cliched. 😉 🎖️ Best #YQMeme will be featured with a shout out.🕺🏻🖖🏻 🎆 Go. Meme it. 🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbhaijan #yqhumour

read more
Me: bura na mano holi hai
My frnds: bura na mano goli hai 😂😂
*What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫
Lol, I sound poetic.😍
Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂

Durga Kannan

read more
When you spend 2K and book tickets 
for your whole family for race 3 !!! *What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫
Lol, I sound poetic.😍
Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂

Tarun Vij भारतीय

*What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫 Lol, I sound poetic.😍 Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂 🔀 Collab and give meaning to #YQMT56 which makes us lol.😯😝🤣 ☣️ Avoid plagiarism or going cliched. 😉 🎖️ Best #YQMeme will be featured with a shout out.🕺🏻🖖🏻 🎆 Go. Meme it. 🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Trip #tarunvijभारतीय #Bangkok

read more
Seeking permission for Bangkok trip... *What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫
Lol, I sound poetic.😍
Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂

kritika sharma

read more
When he makes his first musical.ly *What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫
Lol, I sound poetic.😍
Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂

NEERAJ SIINGH

*What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫 Lol, I sound poetic.😍 Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂 🔀 Collab and give meaning to #YQMT56 which makes us lol.😯😝🤣 ☣️ Avoid plagiarism or going cliched. 😉 🎖️ Best #YQMeme will be featured with a shout out.🕺🏻🖖🏻 🎆 Go. Meme it. 🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites #yqbaba #yqdada #YQMeme #yqhumour

read more
ME - WHEN TRYING TO WRITE URDU 
😂😂😂😂😂😜😜😜😜

YQ         YQ.       YQ.      YQ.          YQ
DADA.   BABA.  DIDI.   CHACHI.  BHABHI *What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫
Lol, I sound poetic.😍
Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂
Collaborating with  YQ Memes #neerajwrites #yqbaba #yqdada  #yqmeme #yqhumour

NEERAJ SIINGH

*What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫 Lol, I sound poetic.😍 Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂 🔀 Collab and give meaning to #YQMT56 which makes us lol.😯😝🤣 ☣️ Avoid plagiarism or going cliched. 😉 🎖️ Best #YQMeme will be featured with a shout out.🕺🏻🖖🏻 🎆 Go. Meme it. 🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites #yqbaba #yqdada

read more
Family को promise करने के बाद 
Outing के लिए ना ले जा पाना *What was that which you did or said which brought everyone against and you could be dead.*😬🔫
Lol, I sound poetic.😍
Thanks to YourQuote. 😎😂
Collaborating with  YQ Memes #neerajwrites #yqbaba #yqdada
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification