Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnmmomentofweakness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnmmomentofweakness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, mnmm 720,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Atishay jain

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ MOMENT OF WEAKNESS #mnmmomentofweakness #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
When I breath on your neck
As my lips touch for the peck
Holding your waist so smooth
As your breath say the truth
Exploring your secret spot
Turning the heat, to thr top
My tools get ready for burning desire
Satisfy you bae, your body on fire Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

#mnmmomentofweakness #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Bizz_are_ Soul

A moment of weakness, a gentle moan, the pains and pleasures embraced... The hands touch the curves, the waistline shivers as the bareness widens... The lips graze along the jawline, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #mnmtopics #mnmmomentofweakness

read more
A moment of weakness,
a gentle moan,
the pains and pleasures embraced...
( Rest in Caption) 
A moment of weakness,
a gentle moan,
the pains and pleasures embraced...
The hands touch the curves,
the waistline shivers
as the bareness widens...
The lips graze along the jawline,

Nisha Singh

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ MOMENT OF WEAKNESS #mnmmomentofweakness #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Looking at you
from a rectangular
mobile screens
Unable to touch
Unable to kiss
I've cursed this
distance a countless
of time.
When I meet you
Touch you with 
my lips. 
Melt in your arms.
Make love .
You are my weakness
and strength to survive
this cruel world.
 Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

#mnmmomentofweakness #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Verma

read more
When you roam your fingers sensually across my lips and my anatomy, it makes my groin twitch.
When I see your riped mangoes going up and down with heavy breathing, that's a feast and my biggest weakness is your honey pot which leak nectar when my tongue reaches it. Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Aman Verma

read more
When you roam your fingers sensually across my lips and my anatomy, it makes my groin twitch.
When I see your riped mangoes going up and down with heavy breathing, that's a feast and my biggest weakness is your honey pot which leak nectar when my tongue reaches it. Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification