Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hospitalstories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hospitalstories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about government hospital near me, life morningside hospital, umid hospital list in mumbai, reputed hospitals in mumbai, hospitals in mumbai,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Saif Arab

Anuj Jain

But Doctor how can we get so many so soon.
Oh don't worry God is great, i have a plan , send Chandu to my room after i am done with the last 4 patients.
The God had indeed been great as from a dilapidated clinic it's now a 100 bedded hospital, and soon i will be expanding it to a state of the art hospital chain.
But right now my worries  were different, how to fulfil the order of the foreign client.
Chandu you have to get some more persons from your village or anywhere, but we urgently need 6 more kidneys.
We can even make a new temple in your village.
God is great. #hospitalstories 
#yostowrimo 
#microtale 
#shortstory #yqbaba 
#shortstory 
#hospitaltales

Bhagwan Ji Jha

Kuch Hospital Walone Bhi Paise Kamane Ki, Kya Khub Tarkib Lagayi Hain.... Normal Patient Ko Serious Bta Ke, Paise Kamane Ki Dukaan Banayi Hain... By Bhagwan Ji Jha #Hospital #hospitalstories #hospitalexperience #yqdidi #yqbaba #paisa #paisekiduniya #myfeelings

read more
Kuch Hospital Walone Bhi Paise Kamane Ki, 
Kya Khub Tarkib Lagayi Hain....
Normal Patient Ko Serious Bta Ke,
Paise Kamane Ki Dukaan Banayi Hain... Kuch Hospital Walone Bhi Paise Kamane Ki, 
Kya Khub Tarkib Lagayi Hain....
Normal Patient Ko Serious Bta Ke,
Paise Kamane Ki Dukaan Banayi Hain...

By Bhagwan Ji Jha

#hospital #hospitalstories #hospitalexperience #yqdidi #yqbaba #paisa #paisekiduniya #myfeelings

अनूप मल्होत्रा

Shaam ke 5 the, ghar ka darwaaza khol ke undar aaya “Maa bahut thakaa hua hun aur sir dard ho raha hai, kamre mein jaa raha hun araam karne, awaaz mat lagana, 1 ghante baad aaunga chai peene.” Ye keh kar Rahul apne kamre mein chalaa gaya, maa ko Rahul k ashaanat se ghar mein aane mein koi taajoob aur hairaani nahi hui, kyonki 1 chaabi uski pass humeshaa se rehti thi. “haaye! Kitna gandaa din tha, kabhi kabhi mann karta hai boss ka muh tod dun” Rahul apne se baat kar raha tha. Bistar pe leta, apn #story #StoryTeller #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdada #fiction #yqstory #hospitalstories

read more
Story... title is MANNAT. Do read and give me feedbacks.  Shaam ke 5 the, ghar ka darwaaza khol ke undar aaya “Maa bahut thakaa hua hun aur sir dard ho raha hai, kamre mein jaa raha hun araam karne, awaaz mat lagana, 1 ghante baad aaunga chai peene.” Ye keh kar Rahul apne kamre mein chalaa gaya, maa ko Rahul k ashaanat se ghar mein aane mein koi taajoob aur hairaani nahi hui, kyonki 1 chaabi uski pass humeshaa se rehti thi. “haaye! Kitna gandaa din tha, kabhi kabhi mann karta hai boss ka muh tod dun” Rahul apne se baat kar raha tha. Bistar pe leta, apn

Srilatha Gugunta

:The story set in the hospital:
Eyes hardly were able to see the row of the lights that was passing throughout the hall. The screeching wheels of the bed that I was laid on, was heard louder and faster as I was taken to my fancy room crossing one ward and the other. It was the day, I delivered my second kid with much complications, but thanks to the God for letting me breathe and bring in a healthy baby to the world. With an immense pain, I was shifting from one bed to the other and an attendee that would attend me 24/7 was arranged by my husband. Lying in pain on that Hospital bed, I would only wish to walk home and relax on my bed around my pillows and a new baby. My thoughts were distracted by a loud snore of the lady who dosed off by the side of the empty food vessels that was supposed to be for the patient. Not for the attendee🙄😵.  #story #storystarter #hospitalstories #hospital #hospitaltales  #yqbaba #yostowrimo #yostorimo

NEERAJ SIINGH

ये तो अपने अपने कर्मो का
फल हैं जिसकी श्रद्धा जैसी
और जिसके कर्म वैसे.....
उसे वही का हाल हैं...
 #hospitalstories #destitute #khuda 
#attitudiee_rups #yqwriters #yqtales #mirakeewriters
Collaborating with  Shattered Soul #neerajwrites

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification