Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hospitaltales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hospitaltales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about government hospital near me, life morningside hospital, umid hospital list in mumbai, hospital quotes sayings, patients in hospital,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Anuj Jain

But Doctor how can we get so many so soon.
Oh don't worry God is great, i have a plan , send Chandu to my room after i am done with the last 4 patients.
The God had indeed been great as from a dilapidated clinic it's now a 100 bedded hospital, and soon i will be expanding it to a state of the art hospital chain.
But right now my worries  were different, how to fulfil the order of the foreign client.
Chandu you have to get some more persons from your village or anywhere, but we urgently need 6 more kidneys.
We can even make a new temple in your village.
God is great. #hospitalstories 
#yostowrimo 
#microtale 
#shortstory #yqbaba 
#shortstory 
#hospitaltales

Snigdha Agrawal

They prepped me up, inserting an IV line, 
after digging five times, till they found a vein.  It hurt!  I winced with pain.  "I don't understand the need for this for a cataract operation" I said.  The nurse in charge with a grim face replied "we do this as a precautionary measure".  Walked into the OT, didn't need help to climb on the table.  It was all over in twenty minutes.  Walked out like a one eyed bandit.  Spent couple of hours in the recovery room, waiting to be released , to go home.  Wait was interminable till bill was settled. Then only they took out the IV line...guess it was to ensure I didn't walk out.  A clever tactic hospitals employ! 
 #shortstory #hospitaltales #yostorimo #yqbaba #yqtales #dailychallenge #writingresolution #mirakee

Varadhan P M

#hospitaltales #visiting hours # deathno time

read more
THE VISITING HOURS
Hospitals big  or small, visiting hours
    have they all..
Angels in white n white, is a lovely sight!
  Smell of hospital, and death fills the air
Subdued sobs n cries everywhere..
Patient no. 420, please 🥺
  Not allowed, come in Visiting Hours!
Ok! He walked on ,the hood hiding the face! A knock at 420... Tiny eyes opened
Behind tubes n masks in fear ..
  No more of these stuffs, come with Me..
    OMG , patient no. 420 died!
The visitor vanished..
   Is there a Visiting Hour for Death ??  #hospitaltales #visiting hours # death#no time

Varadhan P M

After the relaxation of lockdown, yesterday we paid a visit to our close 
relative,( not a Closed Relative)!
We took a lot of homemade sweets
fruits flowers.
When we took leave , they gave a small
bag with sweet etc.
My wife remarked about the scanty returns. Children commented, next time
we must also give them less.
What do you say.?
I declared next time we give them double the quantity. We should not change our ways, other wise no difference it would 
make.. Am I right?  #hospitaltales #generosity #expectations #remarkable #relationshipquotes

Akthari Begum

Hospital tales. 
Doctor is second god.
One doctor is a personality 
To saves many lives. #YoStoWriMo#hospitaltales.

Anand Nagada

A sister takes extreme care of one of her patient going beyond the duty.

Her colleagues and staff were watching her daily and curious to know why she was doing so.

The patient got recovered well and went back to Home without even saying a thank you to the sister who took his extreme care beyond the call of duty.

One of her colleague got angry on this and  asked her :

" You took his extreme care, pulled your shift  to make sure he his recovered soon. But that man went without even thanking you. Don't you feel sad?"

What the sister said was  heart touching:

"  THE PERSON WHO WENT WITHOUT SAYING  A THANK YOU IS ALIVE BECAUSE OF MY MOM'S HEART. MY MOM'S HEART IS TRANSPLANTED TO THIS PATIENT AND A HEART IS SUFFICIENT TO GET CONNECTED WITH; WITHOUT SPEAKING EVEN A SINGLE WORD" #yostowrimo  #hospitaltales  #yqbaba #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  125/366 #shortstory

Anand Nagda

A sister takes extreme care of one of her patient going beyond the duty.

Her colleagues and staff were watching her daily and curious to know why she was doing so.

The patient got recovered well and went back to Home without even saying a thank you to the sister who took his extreme care beyond the call of duty.

One of her colleague got angry on this and  asked her :

" You took his extreme care, pulled your shift  to make sure he his recovered soon. But that man went without even thanking you. Don't you feel sad?"

What the sister said was  heart touching:

"  THE PERSON WHO WENT WITHOUT SAYING  A THANK YOU IS ALIVE BECAUSE OF MY MOM'S HEART. MY MOM'S HEART IS TRANSPLANTED TO THIS PATIENT AND A HEART IS SUFFICIENT TO GET CONNECTED WITH; WITHOUT SPEAKING EVEN A SINGLE WORD" #yostowrimo  #hospitaltales  #yqbaba #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  125/366 #shortstory

Srilatha Gugunta

:The story set in the hospital:
Eyes hardly were able to see the row of the lights that was passing throughout the hall. The screeching wheels of the bed that I was laid on, was heard louder and faster as I was taken to my fancy room crossing one ward and the other. It was the day, I delivered my second kid with much complications, but thanks to the God for letting me breathe and bring in a healthy baby to the world. With an immense pain, I was shifting from one bed to the other and an attendee that would attend me 24/7 was arranged by my husband. Lying in pain on that Hospital bed, I would only wish to walk home and relax on my bed around my pillows and a new baby. My thoughts were distracted by a loud snore of the lady who dosed off by the side of the empty food vessels that was supposed to be for the patient. Not for the attendee🙄😵.  #story #storystarter #hospitalstories #hospital #hospitaltales  #yqbaba #yostowrimo #yostorimo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification