Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnmordinarylove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnmordinarylove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnm, mnn mnm, time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life, an ordinary life a memoir,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Roohi Bhargava

Love is Alluring, Ordinary yet special feeling. Your graceful smile, Fills my heart with love, Your dazzling eyes, Spark the feelings in my heart. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #roohiwrites #mnmnapowrimo #mnmtopics #mnmordinarylove

read more
Love is Alluring, 
Ordinary yet special feeling.

(Read full poem in the caption.)  Love is Alluring, 
Ordinary yet special feeling.

Your graceful smile,
Fills my heart with love,
Your dazzling eyes,
Spark the feelings in my heart.

Aman Verma

The scent of the sweat running through your body is what entices me more and as our bodies collide, the friction generated, is enough to spark the fire of desire within us and as we begin to mount, the swift movements make us moan with pitch high and as the volcano within us is about to erupt, we clasp each other hard so that not even a single drop is wasted and you let it immerse it deep inside. Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ ORDINARY LOV #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #mnmtopics #mnmordinarylove

read more
In the darkest of the nights, when the moon begins to shine, I see sweat trickling through your forehead when our lips intertwine.
The taste of your glossy lips is what charges me up and the taste of the juices surrounding your tongue makes me dive deep into the lust of mine.
As my fingers run through your bare skin, the hot sensation is enough to melt me like butter for you are a beauty of a kind.
As I unclasp the last cloth covering your skin, you shy from me but I hold you tight because you are mine. The scent of the sweat running through your body is what entices me more and as our bodies collide, the friction generated, is enough to spark the fire of desire within us and as we begin to mount, the swift movements make us moan with pitch high and as the volcano within us is about to erupt, we clasp each other hard so that not even a single drop is wasted and you let it immerse it deep inside.

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ ORDINARY LOV

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification