Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnm__bondage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnm__bondage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, meaning of bondage in hindi, bondage meaning in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Manisha T.

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ BONDAGE #mnm__bondage #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
He wants her to shriek
In pleasurely pain
And see her Continuously trying to release her hands from the chains,
To be available to grab him by his hairs
And bite hard....
But today,
He is not lettings her go easily,
It was all planned few days ago
When he won the bet and 
Told her that the punishments will be a
Hard one but she won't be able to resist the
BONDAGE for sure..... Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ BONDAGE

#mnm__bondage #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Casanova

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ BONDAGE #mnm__bondage #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Handcuff you to the bed
With blindfolds on
Removing your Satin Robe
Watching you lay down there in anticipation of me and my eyes ogling at the sexy lingerie you are wearing to make the night even more special
With the ice cube on my mouth me going down on you to see your tentalizing moves... Taking my glass of Wine I sip and keeping the chocolate syrup, grapes and strawberries ready to make love all night long
Slowly unhooking your Bra i set your melons free and slowly going down as i remove your Panties there's nothing stoping me  Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ BONDAGE

#mnm__bondage #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Aman Verma

Come with me don't you worry I'm gonna make you crazy I'll give you the time of your life I'm gonna take you places You've never been before And you'll be so happy that you came Song- that's the way love goes by Janet Jackson 😇 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #mnmtopics #mnm__bondage #pickmyerotica

read more
Stripped and tied, you chant my name. Unaware of what will happen next, your torso starts getting restless. 
Your rapid breathing shows you're at unrest, wanting to be free but it's useless. 
Today you will learn a new lesson of dominance, when I spank and maul your chest.
You howl in pain and scream my name, but darling, please wait, there's lot to come, as I have barely began.  
Come with me don't you worry
I'm gonna make you crazy
I'll give you the time of your life
I'm gonna take you places
You've never been before
And you'll be so happy that you came
Song- that's the way love goes by Janet Jackson 😇

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification