Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamleaving Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamleaving Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, wilłiam h brown, wilłiam and kate, iam meaning in tamil, iam meaning in telugu,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"The society is designed in such a way, that even wanting so much to be with you, we have to apart" Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aahaan

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because I want you to miss me,
Because I want you to remember that, 
You also need to kiss me.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Coz I would fade into oblivion. I've already given up more than enough for you.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
You tell me why did Junko Tabei ventured out and scaled the Everest or Amelia Earhart fly around the world?

Hmm I guess adrenaline rush.

No , to break free, from the constraints that men's thinking binds a woman down.
TaTa. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

"You should have asked me to stay, despite the fact, that you knew what you can do well, without me. And still wanted me to stay, because I matter." Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #selfishlove #selfish #lovequotes #LoveStory #lovestayslonger

read more
"Because that's selfish, you're selfish, just because you don't know what YOU'D do, that's not the reason I should be staying." "You should have asked me to stay, despite the fact, that you knew what you can do well, without me. And still wanted me to stay, because I matter."

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #YourQuoteAndMine

#selfishlove #selfish #lovequotes #lovestory #lovestayslonger

Akthari Begum

read more
Something my mind thinking 
Words is why I'm thinking.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #YourQuoteAndMine

Monalisa Guje

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #yqspecial YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
Because you have no time for me. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #yqspecial  YourQuoteAndMine
#monalisaguje #monagujequotes

Waves of writing

read more
Cause enough isn't own always.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #YourQuoteAndMine

PRIYANKA KUMARI

read more
Why! You're asking me! 
So, it was just me who thought and care for this relationship. 
You were so self absorbed in your likings, disliking and your choices .It was never us. It was only you and your happiness.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #YourQuoteAndMine

R.R Sahoo

read more
Becoz I know you can't be mine by leaving your so, lovable Family members 😞☹️ Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #iamleaving #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification