Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best voiceofcare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best voiceofcare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love his voice, i miss you i miss your voice, shubham pradhan the voice, elia esparza the voice, elia the voice,

• 40 Followers
  • 603 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Samir Samrat

mute video

Shweta Giri

(OPEN FOR #Collab) We human are so nice, we do such great works for nature. Like cutting trees, overgrazing, polluting water and many more such things. Today, the environment wants to thank us. Let's #ThanksHuman on behalf of them. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceofearth

read more
I gave you fresh air to 
breathe in,
But you took away my 
identity making me 
impure and dark.
Thanks human.
(Air pollution) (OPEN FOR #COLLAB)

We human are so nice, we do such great works for nature. Like cutting trees, overgrazing, polluting water and many more such things.

Today, the environment wants to thank us.

Let's #ThanksHuman on behalf of them.

Shweta Giri

(OPEN FOR #Collab) We human are so nice, we do such great works for nature. Like cutting trees, overgrazing, polluting water and many more such things. Today, the environment wants to thank us. Let's #ThanksHuman on behalf of them. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceofearth

read more
We turned loyal to you,
Believed on you, thinking
You are "the great" humans.
But in return you took away 
my home and even my life
mercilessly and broke my
illusion. 
Thanks human!
(Animal brutality)
 (OPEN FOR #COLLAB)

We human are so nice, we do such great works for nature. Like cutting trees, overgrazing, polluting water and many more such things.

Today, the environment wants to thank us.

Let's #ThanksHuman on behalf of them.

Shweta Giri

(OPEN FOR #Collab) We're affecting the green, we're affecting the blue and forcing ourselves into the dark zone. This #WorldEnvironmentDay, be the voice of those mocked trees and aquatic animals living in toxins. Please invite your friends. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceofearth

read more
And my lungs have turned black,
Those green forest have turned 
into concrete. Now black is 
more preferred over green. 
We are acting so mean, by 
snatching the habitat of 
those arboreals and forest
dwellers, who could not live
in this toxin ,unlike 
these toxic humans.... (OPEN FOR #COLLAB)

We're affecting the green, we're affecting the blue and forcing ourselves into the dark zone.

This #worldenvironmentday, be the voice of those mocked trees and aquatic animals living in toxins.

Please invite your friends.

Shweta Giri

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️ It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #maritalrape #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceagainstviolence #dndagainstmaritalrape

read more
She: "So you mean that the law of  this country does not have any provision to save the respect and dignity of a woman after her marriage. Does she looses her will, her dignity and even herself after she ties knot with someone? Is she all owned by her husband and just become the puppet, who has to act according to her so called master, who don't even care to take her consent and think about her comfort. This could be only expected in this male chauvinist society." OPEN TO ALL!

For the participants of One World, One Voice :

This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️

It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married.

Shweta Giri

(DARE TO COLLAB? 🤭🔥) Red is the colour of love! And violence? Every day, violence happens in a large number, be it to human or other creatures. I won't go into the numbers but it happens everywhere. Sometimes happens with us too, but we stay silent thinking it will be ok one day. If never raised voice, never had the courage to, why to today? Why not here? #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceagainstviolence #averteddaydreamer #adwhosefault

read more
It was my time 
to bloom, But you
plucked the petals
of my childhood so
brutally, giving me a 
lifetime scar in the form
of dreadful memory.
(Child abuse) (DARE TO COLLAB? 🤭🔥)

Red is the colour of love! And violence?
Every day, violence happens in a large number, be it to human or other creatures. I won't go into the numbers but it happens everywhere.
Sometimes happens with us too, but we stay silent thinking it will be ok one day.

If never raised voice, never had the courage to, why to today? Why not here?

Shweta Giri

(OPEN FOR COLLAB 🔥🤭) Injustice, injustice, injustice! Is it for everyone? Nope, someone is getting justice by this! Punch them with your sarcasm! Today we're against the injustice of: Female foeticide Menstrual Myths #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #justicegranted #aestheticthoughts #voiceagainstinjustice #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #owovfariajahan

read more
In that pure fertile 
period of my 
adolescence,
i was stopped from 
entering the temple ,
tagging me as impure.
Justice granted!
(Menstrual myths) (OPEN FOR COLLAB 🔥🤭)

Injustice, injustice, injustice! 
Is it for everyone? Nope, someone is getting justice by this! Punch them with your sarcasm!

Today we're against the injustice of:
Female foeticide
Menstrual Myths

Shweta Giri

(OPEN FOR MULTIPLE IRONIES 🌚) The world is full of ironies! We say we're Indian, but again numerous castes and religions come. If we're one as Indian then why these things? You can't love a guy, you're small now. (Although somewhat justified) You can't love a guy, coz you're a guy. (Why this!) #Stop #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceforequality #DnDteamEquality #adirony

read more
What's irony?
You love that face,
But if that face rejects you,
You want to make that face 
worth not to be loved ,
 by acid attacks.
 (OPEN FOR MULTIPLE IRONIES 🌚)

The world is full of ironies! 
We say we're Indian, but again numerous castes and religions come. If we're one as Indian then why these things?

You can't love a guy, you're small now. (Although somewhat justified)
You can't love a guy, coz you're a guy. (Why this!)

Sweta

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the final prompt of Day 4. ☺️ The choices we have made so far under the name of progress, are bearing fruit in the form of global warming, pandemics, rising sea levels, water and food scarcity, to name a few. Nature, on account of human activity, is changing, and changing fast. Imagine living in a world where day temperature burns your skin, all you are left with is salty seawater for consumption, the lower slopes of Himalaya #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #WorldEnvironmentDay #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceofearth #dndsunandearth #dndteamliberty

read more
Earth: " It's not about your warmth buddy, it's about the merciless acts of humanity. "

Sun: " Yeah but I can't help you in this matter dear. Despite seeing your degrading conditions, I'm unable to do anything. " (huge sigh)

Earth: " I savvy dear sun, no one else rather than the mankind itself can help me to get better. And I doubt if it's gonna happen ever. " (sobs)

Sun: "Keep your hopes springing
 high, pal. I'm with you." (baseless consoles) OPEN TO ALL!

This is the final prompt of Day 4. ☺️

The choices we have made so far under the name of progress, are bearing fruit in the form of global warming, pandemics, rising sea levels, water and food scarcity, to name a few. Nature, on account of human activity, is changing, and changing fast. Imagine living in a world where day temperature burns your skin, all you are left with is salty seawater for consumption, the lower slopes of Himalaya

Sweta

OPEN TO ALL For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the first prompt of Day 4. ☺ The theme of World Environment Day 2020 is “Celebrate Biodiversity”. With 1 million species facing extinction, there has never been a more important time to focus on biodiversity. #Earth #YourQuoteAndMine #WorldEnvironmentDay #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceofearth #dndagainstpollution #dndteamliberty

read more
Just ignite the spark of afforestation,
And you'll solve almost half the plight of budding pollution.  OPEN TO ALL

This is the first prompt of Day 4. ☺

The theme of World Environment Day 2020 is “Celebrate Biodiversity”. With 1 million species facing extinction, there has never been a more important time to focus on biodiversity.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification