Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longlostfriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longlostfriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long i love you quotes for her, how long should i wait to say i love you, long distance relationship i love you, lost love london, love messages for boyfriend long distance,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Hi my dear kavi ,how are you? It's been  long time since we spent our precious time having useless chats😜, sharing our happiness and sadness, endorsing each other😊. I remember all the things that happened in that year. I wish we could spend some time like those days... Apart from my routine I am waiting for my time♥️
Yours loving friend forever...

#longlostfriends 
#lonewolf

Karthik Krishnamurthy

97 #Rose #shower #tales #Taleoffriends #longlostfriends Pic Courtesy: http://www.hdwallpaperspulse.com/rain-wallpapers-2.html

read more
In the middle of deep dark dense woods, where everything else is been silenced by heavy shower, my lips inched close to a beautiful rose I was holding on for a long time, lost in a fantasy.

A sudden rumble of thunder brought me back to reality. Realising the parting destiny, I did leave it there and walked away shedding tears which was instantly washed away by rain ! #97
#rose #shower #tales #taleoffriends #longlostfriends

Pic Courtesy: http://www.hdwallpaperspulse.com/rain-wallpapers-2.html

Aman Verma

So, let’s go back to the story, which started 8 years back. While sipping coffee, he was constantly tapping on his phone, looking on the screen, waiting for her message for it has been 2 fucking days straight in which they haven’t talked. He was accustomed to talking to her rather than his daily life friends because somewhere in the corner of his heart he had feelings for her but as usual, like other guys he was afraid to express. He was in a dilemma whether he should call her or just wait for h #Friendship #brokenheart #yqbaba #yqtales #brokensoul #yqquotes #longlostfriends

read more
    A long lost friend
As he was scrolling through his Instagram profile, the notification popped up stating that he has received a message from an unknown person in his inbox. 
As he read the name, a bell started tinkering in his mind for he was going through mixed emotions of happiness and joy on one hand and curiosity on the other, that how come she’s back after 8 long years. With shivering hands, he started responding to her messages, curbed his heart were the emotions of joy and excitement for he was talking with her long-lost friend who used to be her lifeline. 

(Read full in caption)
 So, let’s go back to the story, which started 8 years back. While sipping coffee, he was constantly tapping on his phone, looking on the screen, waiting for her message for it has been 2 fucking days straight in which they haven’t talked. He was accustomed to talking to her rather than his daily life friends because somewhere in the corner of his heart he had feelings for her but as usual, like other guys he was afraid to express. He was in a dilemma whether he should call her or just wait for h

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification