Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Taleoffriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Taleoffriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hark to the tale of nelson, short fairy tale stories about love, the incredible and sad tale of innocent erendira and her heartless grandmother, kamasutra a tale of love movie, kama sutra a tale of love 1996,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anand Nagada

Amrita Chaudhari #Taleoffriends YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Hey, will like to Be my partner in project?
I told yes why not? (Eagerly wanted to be)
And this conversation led to a long live friendship.  
This was how we became friends forever.. Amrita Chaudhari  #taleoffriends YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Anand Nagda

Amrita Chaudhari #Taleoffriends YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Hey, will like to Be my partner in project?
I told yes why not? (Eagerly wanted to be)
And this conversation led to a long live friendship.  
This was how we became friends forever.. Amrita Chaudhari  #taleoffriends YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Karthik Krishnamurthy

97 #Rose #shower #tales #Taleoffriends #longlostfriends Pic Courtesy: http://www.hdwallpaperspulse.com/rain-wallpapers-2.html

read more
In the middle of deep dark dense woods, where everything else is been silenced by heavy shower, my lips inched close to a beautiful rose I was holding on for a long time, lost in a fantasy.

A sudden rumble of thunder brought me back to reality. Realising the parting destiny, I did leave it there and walked away shedding tears which was instantly washed away by rain ! #97
#rose #shower #tales #taleoffriends #longlostfriends

Pic Courtesy: http://www.hdwallpaperspulse.com/rain-wallpapers-2.html

Karthik Krishnamurthy

Opportunist is the secret identity of Optimist ! #96 #taleoffriends 
#yqbaba
#identity

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#yqbaba #yqdidi #Taleoffriends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Prerana Bhoyar

read more
Friendship is the only unconditional love without demand #yqbaba #yqdidi #Taleoffriends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Prerana Bhoyar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification