Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT76 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT76 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thh t76,

• 8 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Subhasish Das

Face your problems. But Face is your problem! YQ Memes #YQMT76 #YQMeme

read more
you come to know that,
you can't face your problems,
when the problem is your face !  Face your problems.
But Face is your problem!

YQ Memes 
#yqmt76 #yqmeme

Abid

😬😬☹️🤢🤢 🔛 Welcome to #YQMT76 people. 😌🏳️‍🌈 🔭 Collab on this #YQMeme and give situations to this expression. 😂😂 🎙️ Do not plagiarize or come up with cliched content. 🤒. Instead, give me original, organic, your own memes. 👻😜😂😂 ☢️ Keep on making faces and come up with multiple entries.🔄😂😂 🏆 Best memes will be featured through our handle on earliest meme basis. 😉. So start shooting now. 😳 🚩 Get. Set. Collab. 🏁🏁🏁🏁😂😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I see stupid girls and boys writing erotic stuff on YQ.  😬😬☹️🤢🤢
🔛 Welcome to #YQMT76 people. 😌🏳️‍🌈
🔭 Collab on this #YQMeme and give situations to this expression. 😂😂
🎙️ Do not plagiarize or come up with cliched content. 🤒. Instead, give me original, organic, your own memes. 👻😜😂😂
☢️ Keep on making faces and come up with multiple entries.🔄😂😂
🏆 Best memes will be featured through our handle on earliest meme basis. 😉. So start shooting now. 😳
🚩 Get. Set. Collab. 🏁🏁🏁🏁😂😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Siddarth

😬😬☹️🤢🤢 🔛 Welcome to #YQMT76 people. 😌🏳️‍🌈 🔭 Collab on this #YQMeme and give situations to this expression. 😂😂 🎙️ Do not plagiarize or come up with cliched content. 🤒. Instead, give me original, organic, your own memes. 👻😜😂😂 ☢️ Keep on making faces and come up with multiple entries.🔄😂😂 🏆 Best memes will be featured through our handle on earliest meme basis. 😉. So start shooting now. 😳 🚩 Get. Set. Collab. 🏁🏁🏁🏁😂😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqfunny #punny #yqmemes #yqhumour

read more
someone posts 
"Good morning friends" 
as whatsapp story 
at 12am!  😬😬☹️🤢🤢
🎙️ Do not plagiarize or come up with cliched content. 🤒. Instead, give me original, organic, your own memes. 👻😜😂😂
🏆 Best memes will be featured through our handle on earliest meme basis. 😉. So start shooting now. 😳

Siddarth

😬😬☹️🤢🤢 🔛 Welcome to #YQMT76 people. 😌🏳️‍🌈 🔭 Collab on this #YQMeme and give situations to this expression. 😂😂 🎙️ Do not plagiarize or come up with cliched content. 🤒. Instead, give me original, organic, your own memes. 👻😜😂😂 ☢️ Keep on making faces and come up with multiple entries.🔄😂😂 🏆 Best memes will be featured through our handle on earliest meme basis. 😉. So start shooting now. 😳 🚩 Get. Set. Collab. 🏁🏁🏁🏁😂😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqfunny #yqmemes #yqhumour

read more
you can't chaaatify the 
last sticky bite of the 
lava cake 😬😬☹️🤢🤢

Ankit

😬😬☹️🤢🤢 🔛 Welcome to #YQMT76 people. 😌🏳️‍🌈 🔭 Collab on this #YQMeme and give situations to this expression. 😂😂 🎙️ Do not plagiarize or come up with cliched content. 🤒. Instead, give me original, organic, your own memes. 👻😜😂😂 ☢️ Keep on making faces and come up with multiple entries.🔄😂😂 🏆 Best memes will be featured through our handle on earliest meme basis. 😉. So start shooting now. 😳 🚩 Get. Set. Collab. 🏁🏁🏁🏁😂😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Your science stream 
Cousins arrive at your 
House with thier parents. 😬😬☹️🤢🤢

PrS

😬😬☹️🤢🤢 🔛 Welcome to #YQMT76 people. 😌🏳️‍🌈 🔭 Collab on this #YQMeme and give situations to this expression. 😂😂 🎙️ Do not plagiarize or come up with cliched content. 🤒. Instead, give me original, organic, your own memes. 👻😜😂😂 ☢️ Keep on making faces and come up with multiple entries.🔄😂😂 🏆 Best memes will be featured through our handle on earliest meme basis. 😉. So start shooting now. 😳 🚩 Get. Set. Collab. 🏁🏁🏁🏁😂😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqmemed #yqchallenge #trying notthat #notthatgreat #stillfunny

read more
People start sharing nonsensical things
Nd make it a trending videos 
Or pictures.....😂😂😂 😬😬☹️🤢🤢
Collaborating with  YQ Memes #yqmemed #yqchallenge #trying #notthat

Prachi Singhal

😬😬☹️🤢🤢 🔛 Welcome to #YQMT76 people. 😌🏳️‍🌈 🔭 Collab on this #YQMeme and give situations to this expression. 😂😂 🎙️ Do not plagiarize or come up with cliched content. 🤒. Instead, give me original, organic, your own memes. 👻😜😂😂 ☢️ Keep on making faces and come up with multiple entries.🔄😂😂 🏆 Best memes will be featured through our handle on earliest meme basis. 😉. So start shooting now. 😳 🚩 Get. Set. Collab. 🏁🏁🏁🏁😂😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqmemed #yqchallenge #trying notthat #notthatgreat #stillfunny

read more
People start sharing nonsensical things
Nd make it a trending videos 
Or pictures.....😂😂😂 😬😬☹️🤢🤢
Collaborating with  YQ Memes #yqmemed #yqchallenge #trying #notthat

Durga Kannan

read more
You say you're busy with loads of work
to your colleague but caught in
the cafeteria with your crush. 😬😬☹️🤢🤢

Durga Kannan

read more
you highly recommend a dish in a hotel
to your friends and it turns out 
to be the worst one. 😬😬☹️🤢🤢

Durga Kannan

read more
you promised to foot the bill and
you've forgotten the wallet 
at home. 😬😬☹️🤢🤢
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification