Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndagainstmaritalrape Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndagainstmaritalrape Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Shweta Giri

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️ It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #maritalrape #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceagainstviolence #dndagainstmaritalrape

read more
She: "So you mean that the law of  this country does not have any provision to save the respect and dignity of a woman after her marriage. Does she looses her will, her dignity and even herself after she ties knot with someone? Is she all owned by her husband and just become the puppet, who has to act according to her so called master, who don't even care to take her consent and think about her comfort. This could be only expected in this male chauvinist society." OPEN TO ALL!

For the participants of One World, One Voice :

This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️

It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married.

Chitra Iyer

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️ It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #maritalrape #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceagainstviolence #dndagainstmaritalrape

read more
She: "I never knew there are terms and conditions attached to rape"

Lawyer: "madam, divorce him"

She: "Can you make it immediate?

Lawyer: "Madam, I am bound by the law..it will take it's course but I promise you it will happen soon"

She: "you mean, until then I continue to be raped by that monster in law?"

Left with little choice, she took law in her own hands and soaked it with the monster's blood. 
She was now behind bars.
She was the society's new monster in law. OPEN TO ALL!

It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married.

Hansika Bansal

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️ It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married. #YourQuoteAndMine #maritalrape #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceagainstviolence #dndagainstmaritalrape #dndteamfraternity #eccedentesiasthb

read more
She: "But I wasn't ready ,how could he force me?

Lawyer : " Cause he is your husband , he has the right on you !" 

She : " Not husband, but a rapist, I want justice, if you aren't going to support then no issue , I will fight for me myself !"  OPEN TO ALL!

marmalade ツ

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️ It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married. #YourQuoteAndMine #maritalrape #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceagainstviolence #dndagainstmaritalrape #scarlet_says

read more
"But why?"

"Because a husband has full right on his wife, both physically and mentally."

"More than her own self? More than her respect? Her dignity? Her own will?"

"No, of course not but..."

"But what? Can't the law of this country give punishment to a criminal? Rape is a rape & the one who does it is the rapist!" 

"But he's your husband!" 

"So, will I let him do whatever he wants! It's not about me, it's about all the women out there who are the victims."

"Fine then, I'm ready to take your case. Not because of you but for all my sisters out there..."  OPEN TO ALL!

Durga Kannan

read more
She : "A wife is still foremost a woman and then a wife. Who gives the right for her to be violated even if it's her partner. These are acts of love which need to be consensual. Not something which is forced upon either." OPEN TO ALL!

Vaishali Garg

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️ It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #maritalrape #yqdnd #voiceofcare #dndteamjustice #voiceagainstviolence #dndagainstmaritalrape

read more
She:  what was my fault?  Or am I not a human being?  Will I not get justice?

Lawyer:  You will definitely get justice.  I will get you justice.Then even if I have to stand against law and order. Because there is no law and order greater than humanity.

( Raising one's voice cannot change the judicial system.That is why we all have to raise our voice together.)

OPEN TO ALL!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification