Best BreakUp Stories

• 777 Followers
  • 2587 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best BreakUp Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about BreakUp Quotes, BreakUp Shayari, BreakUp Videos, BreakUp Poem and BreakUp WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
I miss the way we used to be,
Now you are gone, is all i can see.
I want to see you,
As I still miss you,

I call you, to hear your voice,
But other than crying on, i have no other
choice...
Trying hard to distract myself by another,
But memories flashback, and i cant go further.

Talking whole night is what we used to do
Now how much i cry, you have no clue.
We wont be together, as you are gone away now,
But i am sure, someday i will sleep forever
somehow.

😔😞Now I even can't stop missing you but one day I Will sleep forever 😞😔

#lonely #SAD #Broken #BreakUp #lostlove #mathewsgirl #27 #Sanu #Memories #incomplete #feelings #RIP #missyou #nojotoenglish #Judaai #separation #waiting Brijesh Maurya pranali panchal ßhåđáb ßhåìķh Radhey Ray Sarita Kumari

4 Love
0 Comment
She is my first and last Love
but I am not.

She is my first and last Love
but I am not.

#Quotes #Stories #nojoto #nojotoians #Love #BreakUp #remix Satyaprem Shweta Ahamad #doctor #Shayari #Nojotovoice #nojotovideo #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #nojotobangla #follow

5 Love
0 Comment
3 Share
Poet is incomplete without being hearted,
They need an inspiration to share
They need a sad story to express
They need an incomplete story,
to tell the world through words.

Thats how they recreate  these into gems,
to show the real things of world.
And cretainly they became apoet.

#Love#BreakUp #ishq #HeartBreak #poey

3 Love
0 Comment
1 Share
"I only love you" he said this to five,
But for her he was the only reason to survive.

Never broke someone's heart.
😔If you don't want to stay loyal then don't come into relationship😔

#Dhoka #lostlove #depressed #SAD #Broken #Helpless #Silent #BreakUp #missyou #comeback #ditch #jhootapyar #bewafaa Brijesh Maurya manoj boss Divya Joshi Nidhi Dehru Shanawaz Sabir

12 Love
0 Comment
Why Indian players are struggling today?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

This pitch is well suitable not to give any valid practice to team India. If this pitch is used in WC then first team that will be out of the WC is England. Yeah, you have heard right. So you won't see this kind of pitches in WC. How do you think England score 350 runs regularly? Playing in this kind of pitches? England's ODIs batsmen can't play swing bowling. Remember I said ODIs not test. In domestic English one day matches, ball doesn't move an Inch and pitches have no grass at all.

This is a low scoring match. Indian bowlers will get plenty of wickets as well. So don't worry

In WC, pitches are decided by ICC

This is a practice game which is decided by ECB

This is a strategic plan by ECB as India is the only threat to them

I infact welcome this kind of pitches in WC. We don't have to worry about anything. We have a very strong bowling attack and most balanced team in the world. Yeah. England team isn't as balanced as us. Their bowlers are all hit the pitch bowler not swing bowlers to take any advantage in this type of condition. England's bowling is weak.

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

12 Love
0 Comment