Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndsunandearth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndsunandearth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Sweta

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the final prompt of Day 4. ☺️ The choices we have made so far under the name of progress, are bearing fruit in the form of global warming, pandemics, rising sea levels, water and food scarcity, to name a few. Nature, on account of human activity, is changing, and changing fast. Imagine living in a world where day temperature burns your skin, all you are left with is salty seawater for consumption, the lower slopes of Himalaya #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #WorldEnvironmentDay #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceofearth #dndsunandearth #dndteamliberty

read more
Earth: " It's not about your warmth buddy, it's about the merciless acts of humanity. "

Sun: " Yeah but I can't help you in this matter dear. Despite seeing your degrading conditions, I'm unable to do anything. " (huge sigh)

Earth: " I savvy dear sun, no one else rather than the mankind itself can help me to get better. And I doubt if it's gonna happen ever. " (sobs)

Sun: "Keep your hopes springing
 high, pal. I'm with you." (baseless consoles) OPEN TO ALL!

For the participants of One World, One Voice :

This is the final prompt of Day 4. ☺️

The choices we have made so far under the name of progress, are bearing fruit in the form of global warming, pandemics, rising sea levels, water and food scarcity, to name a few. Nature, on account of human activity, is changing, and changing fast. Imagine living in a world where day temperature burns your skin, all you are left with is salty seawater for consumption, the lower slopes of Himalaya

Hansika Bansal

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the final prompt of Day 4. ☺️ The choices we have made so far under the name of progress, are bearing fruit in the form of global warming, pandemics, rising sea levels, water and food scarcity, to name a few. Nature, on account of human activity, is changing, and changing fast. Imagine living in a world where day temperature burns your skin, all you are left with is salty seawater for consumption, the lower slopes of Himalaya #YourQuoteAndMine #WorldEnvironmentDay #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceofearth #dndsunandearth #dndteamfraternity #eccedentesiasthb

read more
Earth - " No but these people will start working again , start their cars , pollute the environment, and increase my temperature! " 

Sun - "That won't happen, they are dying by our friend Corona! " 

Earth - " Yes, let them die!  "  OPEN TO ALL!

The choices we have made so far under the name of progress, are bearing fruit in the form of global warming, pandemics, rising sea levels, water and food scarcity, to name a few. Nature, on account of human activity, is changing, and changing fast. Imagine living in a world where day temperature burns your skin, all you are left with is salty seawater for consumption, the lower slopes of Himalaya

arrey.oh.chachu

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the final prompt of Day 4. ☺️ The choices we have made so far under the name of progress, are bearing fruit in the form of global warming, pandemics, rising sea levels, water and food scarcity, to name a few. Nature, on account of human activity, is changing, and changing fast. Imagine living in a world where day temperature burns your skin, all you are left with is salty seawater for consumption, the lower slopes of Himalaya #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #WorldEnvironmentDay #yqdnd #voiceofcare #dndteamjustice #voiceofearth #dndsunandearth

read more
Sun- Don't Worry I Have Sent My Son
CORONA Down There 
All Izzz Welll OPEN TO ALL!

Vaishali Garg

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the final prompt of Day 4. ☺️ The choices we have made so far under the name of progress, are bearing fruit in the form of global warming, pandemics, rising sea levels, water and food scarcity, to name a few. Nature, on account of human activity, is changing, and changing fast. Imagine living in a world where day temperature burns your skin, all you are left with is salty seawater for consumption, the lower slopes of Himalaya #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #WorldEnvironmentDay #yqdnd #voiceofcare #dndteamjustice #voiceofearth #dndsunandearth

read more
Earth: "Yes, but I will make them repent of their mistakes and make them realize how wrong they are and I will tell them that it will 
only hurt them." OPEN TO ALL!

Vaishali Garg

read more
Earth: "No, my friend, but because of humans because they have forgotten about humanism and they no longer have pity on anyone." OPEN TO ALL!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification